Uthgerd the unbroken

crippledorphan

One of two things.

AI error where shes been assigned to a faction that is hostile to you.

Or she has a homicidal hatred for people that use run on sentences.

Probably the former, but I won't discount the latter.

One of two things.

AI error where shes been assigned to a faction that is hostile to you.

Or she has a homicidal hatred for people that use run on sentences.

Probably the former, but I won't discount the latter.

I had a similar problem to the ops and I am not sure why it happened and it probably has something to do with the brawling system though I am not completely sure though

Try reloading and see if it happens again, if it happens again, try it without weapons out, if it happens then, then she might have been hit while you were busy doing something else. If you take out a weapon while brawling, everyone goes hostile, so it might be a good idea to keep weapons sheathed while in town. So only people who are naturally hostile will attack, if the AI messes up with the brawling system, and you have weapons out, it's a free for all.

Try reloading and see if it happens again, if it happens again, try it without weapons out, if it happens then, then she might have been hit while you were busy doing something else. If you take out a weapon while brawling, everyone goes hostile, so it might be a good idea to keep weapons sheathed while in town. So only people who are naturally hostile will attack, if the AI messes up with the brawling system, and you have weapons out, it's a free for all.

I accepted her fistfight challenge and after knocking her round the room a little she draws her sword and I get suddenly arrested. Reloaded three times, got in the same situation where she draws a weapon but on the third go I knocked her dead to the ground cause no guards interfered.

You might have hit another person, I know during some fistfights, if I didn't win fast enough, we'd move all around the room and run the chance of hitting a bystander, it's happened to me a few times, so you might have hit someone by accident, which would make her go hostile, even if you were in the middle of a fist fight.

You might have hit another person, I know during some fistfights, if I didn't win fast enough, we'd move all around the room and run the chance of hitting a bystander, it's happened to me a few times, so you might have hit someone by accident, which would make her go hostile, even if you were in the middle of a fist fight.

That would be extremely lame. People do tend to move out the way when fightings going on.

But to be honoust I sort off had that idea myself, so on the third reload I made sure that I was stanced in a corner. Still she came at me with a weapon.

I don't know then, might need the CK to fix this

You have two options now, one is to turn off her AI completely, or just kill her and be done with it, even though you are losing a companion.

To turn off her AI, go into the console by pressing Tilde (`~) and click on her with the mouse. Then type the commands "tai" and "tcai" to turn off All AI and Combat AI respectively.

Another option would be to go out in the wilderness and find her base ID by putting into the console

help "Uthgerd the Unbroken" 4

this will give you everything that matches that string, find the NPC record for her and type

player.placeatme (ID you find for her)

This will place a copy of Uthgerd right where you are standing, if she's hostile, then you likely did something to piss her off, if not, then it's an AI bug for the Uthgerd at the Inn.

I had 2 similar accidents both in the dwarven city that humans lives and farsworns try to take back. One is that the person that is related to the house of horrors quest started attacking me after i came out of the palace the second is after leaving the mine that used to escape from prison with killig the leader inside the man that supposed to welcome you attacked in both cases i used calming spells on them and finished the quests while they are under the affect of the spell.