CBBE

Rennn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBBE was not the first nudity mod. It is the most striking though. It's just a shame that the smoothness and high poly count is so out of place in Skyrim, game of the year 2011?

It's not the first, but IIRC it is the first that isn't just a retexture. And IMO the smoothness isn't what makes it so unattractive, but the completely unrealistic proportions. If there was a mod with the same quality but using more appropriate proportions it would be a lot better.

I think CBBE is great. Man, if you call that grotesque, I'm really really curious to see whay you think is perfect. I think it's the best body mod out there at the moment, and the breast sizes vary, so it's not all biggun's. I think the creator did a great job. just my opinion.

It always puzzles me, on this kind of topics, why people start one to break down the work of some one else.... its simple if you dont like it dont install it.

Because a mod gets the most endorsements or downloads it means that most people likes it.

If you think you can do better than make one, we will see...... But if the reason is jalousy than the problem is on your side, and its better to hide that.

CBBE is far out the best body for now in my opinion, we have no interrest, or message, in the fact you are a pro or you think you some kind of expert, its the result that count.

CBBE is great, no matter who or how its made, and i hope there will be allot of mods derive from it....;

It always puzzles me, on this kind of topics, why people start one to break down the work of some one else.... its simple if you dont like it dont install it.

Because a mod gets the most endorsements or downloads it means that most people likes it.

If you think you can do better than make one, we will see...... But if the reason is jalousy than the problem is on your side, and its better to hide that.

CBBE is far out the best body for now in my opinion, we have no interrest, or message, in the fact you are a pro or you think you some kind of expert, its the result that count.

CBBE is great, no matter who or how its made, and i hope there will be allot of mods derive from it....;

My problem is with people hopping on the bandwagon too soon. Why not wait until Exnem or another skilled modder makes a proper body mod before releasing over 9000 armor mods for some run of the mill mesh? I don't want it to become the “de facto” standard.

rather see hair and cloth physics first, 'boob' physics wouldn't...or at least shouldn't even apply in most of the armors in game. steel, glass, daedric, dwemer, etc wouldn't jiggle. leather a little, chain a bit more, cloth...well a lot.

great mod though, and great work

Edited by DeadSpace

I really don't see the point in nude mods to begin with, so I'm obviously a bit biased here. But I do agree that the CBBE looks terrible.

I'd rather allow some time to pass so that some more people take a shot at improving the body meshes/textures of the game, and then see which one is best. It's way too early to say CBBE is the best just because it's the first and apparently horny teens will download anything with tits.

I was like you to begin with, but it actually allows for different cuts in armor/clothing; for instance, armor replacers that show cleavage look much better with a nude mod than without. I don't use armor replacers like that myself, but I can see the appeal of having armor cut differently for females than males. Its almost standard fantasy practice these days for women to have breastplates and skirts, while men wear full suits of armor. Vanilla textures dont really allow for more feminine armor as they are so ugly and shapeless.

Course the most common reason is probably just perverted teenagers with excess hormones. There are pretty good uses for nude mods though if you think about it.