Musket Mod For Skyrim

Davis237834

Hey Folks,

I recently modeled and textured a breach loading rifle:

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i373/Davis237834/Imperial_rifle_2.jpg

Texture still needs some work, but i was wondering if anyone out there knows how to animate, who can show me what to do, or would like to to it themselves?

Rifle was modeled in Maya 2012, textured in photoshop...

Edited by Davis237834

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg dude this look whas totaly my ide thet how guns woud look like if they where in skyrim but if you made a imperial wersion coud you make a version for the stormcloacks dwarfen/glass/elven/daedric etc guns they woud hawe to ovn look like I mean the stormcloaks coud hawe the imperial gun but they decorated wiht there simbols and stuff (you know they stole the guns or something) the dwarfen woud hawe it1s gold steam mechanic look the daedric woud hawe spikes and it woud be blood red and etc it woud be so awsome. (sorry about my bad grammar I suck at english grammar Xd)

Yeah i know flintlocks would be more close to the era, but i decided to write that off, "Dwarves made em, man steals em" sorta thing.

And breach loader would be more prudent for game play and animating. It would be hell to animate the ball and wat loading process and it wouldn't be fun to use in game.

I originally thought of a steam punk rifle with a dwarven design, i might go back to that idea instead of this one.

Thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i could quite easily animate this, IF you could get me the base animation skeleton (with maybe a guards mesh on it) and the gun model (im rubbish at getting things from the game files, or back into the game files... but hopefully when the creation kits out i'll be able to put up some of my work)

• 2 weeks later...