The Legend of Zelda - A Skyrim Modification

Tyen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very stupid question, but I just purchased Skyrim and I'd like to know the easiest way to mod this for the Xbox 360. If that's even possible, could someone point me in the right direction? I'd like to have these mods for a separate file to show off and have fun with! Thanks in advance!

Very nice work! :)

I'm still playing my first playthrough so I don't want yet to add mods that doesn't fit the Elder Scroll's lore,but as soon as I feel it's ok for me to add non-lore stuff your mod will be of the first ones I will download!

I'm actually a fan of both Zelda and TES too,and I imagine of different Zelda mods,some of them might do them myself in the future.

Please read some of my suggestions for the stuff you are planning to do:

*After the Creation Kit is out it would be nice to make it so each item doesn't replace a vanilla item,and it would be even better if we had to do something to find Link's items.

For example the Shield could be sold in a store (like in OoT) and you could place the Master Sword in a temple or a dungeon,like the temple of Talos! :D

* It would be nice if you could create 3 types of the Tunic: The classic green,a blue one and a red one.

Just change the basic color through gimp or photoshop,and it will be ok to view.But after the Creation Kit is out it would be interesting to apply some special attributes to these tunics,same or close to the attributes the tunics had in Ocarina of Time: Red Tunic gives 50% resistance to fire damage,blue tunic gives water breathing..

Now if you don't mind let me tell you about the Zelda mods I'm thinking of creating in the near future:

* A soundtrack & sound effects mod.(imagine listening the Zelda chest sound each time you open a chest!)

*A mod that will add some new races and creatures from Zelda.

*I also plan to make some quests which are Zelda-themed and ask from people who make Zelda item mods (like you :P) the permission to use some assets as rewards for my quests.Btw are you interested ?

You should make EVERY sword >:O.

Let's see if I can think of them all...

*Kokiri Sword

*Master Sword

*Biggoron's Blade

OoT Ganon's Daggers/Swords

*Razor Sword

Odolwa's Sword (Majora's Mask Woodfall Temple boss)

*Gilded Sword

*Great Fairy Sword

*Hero's Sword

Darknut's Sword

Phantom Ganon's Sword (from Wind Waker)

Wind Waker Ganondorf's Sword

*Ordon Sword

Death Sword (Arbiter's Grounds miniboss in Twilight Princess)

Zant's Knives

Twilight Princess Ganondorf's Sword

*Skyward Sword

Ghirahim's Sword (it's from Skyward Sword ^-^)

That's A LOT of swords. Of course, some aren't used by Link, but they're all equally awesome.

* means that Link uses them

Fantastic idea! Though, I use light armor, and was wondering if there were any way to perhaps switch which shield the Hylian shield is? It would be nice if it could be a glass shield.

Also, is there a way to make the Master Sword the Skyfordge Steel sword instead normal steel? Otherwise, it seems everyone and their mother who has a steel sword will be using a Master Sword.

A simple way to go into the file and change which weapon the Master Sword and Shield appear as would be really helpful.

Otherwise, I love what you've done! Keep up the awesome work :)