Will Pay $ For Dragon Mount

the_old_wolf

My favorite mod from Oblivion was the Akatosh mount, and I spent plenty of time just flying around. So I am offering $50.00 USD (via PayPal) to the first person who releases a Skyrim Mod that has the following features:

Must be able to summon or use a shout to call the dragon as well as dismiss it at will.

Must be able to Mount the dragon and fly (maybe even with a saddle)

Dragon must act as a companion would when dismounted. The dragon should attack the enemy of player but would not attack allies and the player should be able to ask it to stay or follow. When following, the dragon should fly and attack from the air any enemies encountered so this mod should also include a spell or something to ask it to land at your location. But when the player inst moving and the dragon is following it should circle in the air above player.

Player should also have the option to choose which type of dragon he is summoning.

If this mod is already available I would appreciate a link but will not pay for that info. If someone has already requested this, I apologize, I didn't find it in my search.

Also if this is impossible for some reason I would love to find out why, although I realize it may be impossible until the Construction Set is released. So if that is the case, My offer will continue to stand until I am able to start flying on a dragon. Then at that point I will request the mod creator's paypal user name and will use my payapal user account to transfer the $50.00 United States Dollars. This goes to the first person to release a High Quality working dragon mount mod using the dragon textures and meshes from skyrim with the features I have requested.

THANK YOU!!!

Isnt that illegal to offer cash for stuff without neither side having the right to sell or buy it? With buying Skyrim and download the editor (if it ever gets released) you have the right to play it and construct things with it, but i doubt you get the right to use it for buissnes. With that Bethseda would give away an opportunity for profit..i doubt they would allow that.

These guys have it on their list and have been amazing at getting things done, so, Im not doubting a 'donation' to them would help

first, THANKS FOR THE INFO!

Well SWEET! Was my first reaction on checking out that link. Then it turned into well... Because I don't want to mod all that other stuff just to get a dragon mount. Plus if he is just making it as part of an overhaul he might not pay as much attention to the details of mechanics (referring to my requested features) and such. So basically I would try that mod out (when it has a dragon mount) but I wouldn't give him the $ because it inst what I'm asking for.

On a side note though it was cool to see him ride the Mammoth :thumbsup:

No its not illegal because I did buy the game so if I pay someone else to modify it there is no form of copyright infringement happening. Its sort of like bringing in a consultant of interior design after you already bought the house. :biggrin: Or at least that's how I see it.

What do you guys think? Is offering a monetary reward for a very specific mod request legal or not?

Edited by the_old_wolf