• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

npissoawsome

npissoawsome

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Well, first off, I'm new here (this is my first post), and 2nd I want to know how to edit ESP files for Skyrim.

People are able to edit these, even though skyrim mod tools aren't out yet, so, how do I do it?

Also, I'm not a complete noob to modding, infact, I'm actually pretty experienced, I've worked with the CoD mod tools for cod 5, and I've released a zombie map. I'm pretty good at coding for it as well, so expect some decent mods from me :P

The one thing I fail at is modeling though... lol

Phate3

Phate3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
You'll need NifSkope and FOMM (for TESnip), read everything in this thread: http://www.thenexusf...p-and-nifskope/
Happy modding :).

Sunnie

Sunnie

Girls, Girls, Girls!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
Ninja'd!

There are also other active threads discussing these things, use the search feature on this forum, or just scan through the first 2-3 pages of thread titles.

Happy modding! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sunnie, 10 December 2011 - 09:08 PM.

npissoawsome

npissoawsome

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks a bunch :)

npissoawsome

npissoawsome

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Wait, I tried to find this TESSnip tool, and I could only find the oblivion one, so I decided to try it out, I did and it couldn't open any ESP's for skyrim, has it just not been released yet, or do I just fail at finding it?

Another question, are you able to make custom code for this game, if so, what language is it in?

Phate3

Phate3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
That's because you need the TESnip inside FOMM (fallout mod manager). In TESnip you don't code, you change hex values :). You should check out Scriptdragon, search the forum for it, i don't know much about it.

npissoawsome

npissoawsome

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Wait, I tried to find this TESSnip tool, and I could only find the oblivion one, so I decided to try it out, I did and it couldn't open any ESP's for skyrim, has it just not been released yet, or do I just fail at finding it?

Another question, are you able to make custom code for this game, if so, what language is it in?

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
Never mind ... figured it out.

Edited by 1355970, 27 February 2012 - 02:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.989 seconds