Photo

Vampire Eyes Fix

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Spartan Konola

Spartan Konola

• Premium Member
  • 13 posts
Sadly I must choose between Vampire eyes and Vampire skin. It would be nice to have a mod that can do both. Good job nevertheless.

thunderclam

thunderclam

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
I use this mod and it makes my vampiric Imperial's eyes glowy red except for the pupil (black) and iris (reddish but different from "whites" shade of red. Is this supposed to happen? It doesn't look quite like the posted screenshots. I kinda like it but I realized I have no idea how Skyrim vampire eyes are SUPPOSED to look so...

Before using this mod, the eyes had turned from greenish to a yellow shade which seems to be one of the eyecolors available in vanilla selection at character creation.

Muff1nman1288

Muff1nman1288

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 73 posts
dont know what iv done but on my female breton i get a dirty face instead of the eyes and they stay the same! help plz :/

Muff1nman1288

Muff1nman1288

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 73 posts
oops double post

Edited by Muff1nman1288, 18 February 2012 - 06:30 PM.

Cheese4Everyone13

Cheese4Everyone13

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
Awesome mod! Fixed the eye thingy right up! And it works perfectly with Fatalmasterpiece's Vampire Face Fix V1_0 mod. Now I have proper vampire eyes AND a clear sunburn-free face! Unlife is now good. Endorsing!

demononwheels0

demononwheels0

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Could you make a fix for orc vampire eyes aswell? Female orc vampires also have the human hazel eyes instead of vampire eyes.

paya000

paya000

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
lol there must be always something wrong with female vampires in last TES games... thanks for posting the fix.

xDeTrolaxHD

xDeTrolaxHD

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I've noticed something quite interesting, when i use any kind of invisibility spell and turn back , the female vampire eyes will glitch and will look disgusting :ss, i wouldbe grateful if u could help me find a solution :D thx

eviltrain

eviltrain

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
BUG REPORT?

I can't seem to get your mod and Realistic Carry Weight to function together for some reason. Whichever mod I turn on LAST will over-ride the affects of the other mod. Would you be willing to take a look at this? Not sure what I might do as a user at this point apart from having to make a hard choice.

http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=17140

Edited by eviltrain, 26 May 2012 - 06:22 PM.

link22258

link22258

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
it sounds like a good idea but i dont wanna have to download it not like it and take it back out so i would like to see some pictures

Page loaded in: 1.466 seconds