Dragon Age 2 Armor Mod Req for Skyrim

Saiyk

So recently I found that I navigated to the Dragonage Nexus and the image to the right had to rub in the amazing armor acquired in dragon age 2. I am speaking of the Mage final armor I dont remember the exact name. I have noticed a few people have successfully been adding meshes/models into the game and was wondering if someone could add this armor into the game as a wearable armor, with stats similar to dragonbone.

Also I realize that this may not be possible due to no CK yet as well as possible legal actions and so forth. However Im not specifically requesting the exact armor models used in DA2 I am requesting armor that looks similar to that of DA2. This armor would resemble the mage armor from DA2 but would be a melee/light armor.

I too would love an armor like this. It doesn't look like it would be that hard after nifscope and the modeling programs get up to speed. Mostly Daedric boots and a Daedric right hand with simplified leather armor with a fur collar. the only parts that need to be made from scratch are the right should and elbow and the piece that come up off the chest.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing this sort of file would be instantly banned off the Nexus since they try and respect IP law here.

Doesn't stop me from wanting it though, here's hoping some nice person actually PM's about getting it.

I don't think it would I mean my character in Fallout has a suit that makes him look just like Snake from the Metal Gear series. There are already armors and weapons from Zelda for Skyrim. No, the real problem is the amount of work to create the armor to work with the "weight" system in Skyrim it is a real pain in the a@# to work with. We can wish and hope though.

I would have uploaded the Dragon Age 2 Armour for Skyrim, but I asked one of the moderators andI was told Bioware don't allow it - It's illegal. That other site that is hosting (I know the site) is breaking Biowares rules, I'm not trying to be a spoil sport or anything, just preventing someone from being banned.