Skyrim become the High King

cpnplanet

You know, as far as I know we can't conquer the land of Skyrim. To me this is really sad. I should be allowed to take control and conquer the stormcloaks and the Imperials. I was thinking that instead of the horse theif in the very beginning running away and dyeing that he would actually stick around and you followed him instead of the other two options. First taking over a group of bandits, then taking over a fort, and slowly making your way to both Windhelm and Solitude. For every hold you conquer you can gain taxes of some sort, and a perk for being the new High King? I'm not sure, but I like the idea. Anyways if there's a modder who thinks this would be a fun project or you've already started on it, send me the link so I can give it my endorsement.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad idea really. I had done some modding and light scripting in Oblivion to get an idea of how it's done, and thought about going hardcore modding for Skyrim. One of the idea's I had was an idea to "conquer" the various different holds since your character is the Dragonborn like Tiber Septim was, which would enable you to get some pretty neat features. Have to see what I can play around with and see once the CK comes out.

• 1 month later...

You know, as far as I know we can't conquer the land of Skyrim. To me this is really sad. I should be allowed to take control and conquer the stormcloaks and the Imperials. I was thinking that instead of the horse theif in the very beginning running away and dyeing that he would actually stick around and you followed him instead of the other two options. First taking over a group of bandits, then taking over a fort, and slowly making your way to both Windhelm and Solitude. For every hold you conquer you can gain taxes of some sort, and a perk for being the new High King? I'm not sure, but I like the idea. Anyways if there's a modder who thinks this would be a fun project or you've already started on it, send me the link so I can give it my endorsement.

Personally I like this idea I was pretty sure I read that you could only become the high king if you do the stormcloaks quests, I want the crown and I want to rule, I don't like the aldmeri's way of thinking banning talos whether he was a god or not, I think he should not be outlawed and Ulfric only cares about Nords, so it kind of leans either way. During the treaty I got maven lack briar for jarl of riften whom I hate I liked the original jarl of riften, Laila, and I don't like the silverblood but I got a silverblood jarl in matkarth when I traded the rift for markarth.

Edited by FirstStriker922

• 1 month later...
it would be amazing if we can take over the land of skyrim and in slave either people but another gd idea is how about after you finish the civil war you get a letter from either ulfric storm clock or general tullies depending on which side you choose and the letter says that a jarl or a hold still not determined has died soo you have to marry his daughter and control the hold after that you can either be a good jarl and kill all the thieves or an evil one and you concur other holds and put who ever you want in charge of it is their are any good modders reading this plzz try and create this mod and ii also have lots of grate mod ideas but i dnt know how to mod so if you contact me and i can give you my ideas and you can make them if you liked the idea