Skyrim become the High King

cpnplanet

I fully support this idea. I have always wanted to just take over the land, and be High King. It'd be cool to even have my own land and stuff. I know that Chuckhustle was working on a project like it, but I haven't seen any updates from him in a bit. Here is his mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9895

Seems he's aiming toward that same goal. Maybe if we all give him some support he'll continue on it. I mean, it's not exactly like this idea, but it's the closest thing I've seen yet!!

I WANT TO RULE ALL OF SKYRIM!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, I just became high king of skyrim. I am at the end of the main quest with the only active quest is reporting to the dark mother. However, I d/l'ed the mod that allowed me to marry elisif the fair, essentially making me high king. Since she was married to high king torygg (sp) she was high queen. Now that she is my spouse, and that I have conquered the world, I should be high king by default, with all the jarls swearing fealty to me.

ya i think the darkwater keep guy was just dreaming of taking over skyrim versus having doable plans for it. Being high king of skyrim in anything more than name would take significant quest stuff, thus quite a bit of time and CK knowledge. I haven't even seen any become a jarl mods yet, much less a high king mod. I'm working on and off on a jarl mod, but I'm not concerned with finishing it, just for fun.

• 4 weeks later...