• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

Phygit

Phygit

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Phygit, can not complement whit Female Muscle Mod?

See orangemegaslide's response, above (or below, depending on how you're viewing) - he's correct.

Edited by Phygit, 20 December 2011 - 10:53 AM.

Phygit

Phygit

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

@ Phygit: nah, I have absolutely no idea what folder it would be in on the meshes. I was guessing it was "meshes/clothes/beggarclothes" but I don't know for sure.

I can't wait to see the wedding sandals ingame with the new mesh though! The WIP looked great.

@ Mutai: it's not up to Phygit, you gotta suggest it to Tigersan(although it seems extremely difficult to offer suggestions to Tigersan for some reason, imo). That's why, in the mean time you can try to add it yourself, like I did, and thanks to Phygit's version 2.2 it makes it a lot easier to successfully do so.

I found them... they were in meshes/clothes/prisoner (prisonershoes_f_0 & _1). I spent a long time remodeling these (for the more shapely feet and to give them a little thickness), then realized that the texture actually has an alpha channel to expose some of the strapping on the leg... this kinda broke my new mesh, so I had to redo it with just double-sided-faces (like the original). I'm getting ready for first test in game in a minute...

derari

derari

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
I created a BCF that allows installing this mod with Wrye Bash's BAIN: http://skyrimnexus.c...ile.php?id=4187
This might be relevant for Bash users.

Edited by derari, 20 December 2011 - 08:51 PM.

xcalknight

xcalknight

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
Did a bit of searching through the mass amounts of comments here in search to see if anyone asked about CBBE Slim Body. This mod doesn't seem to match the slim body, at least on my computer. When installing, this mod will make the feet look good but make the rest of the body not match like it's supposed to such as making the nipple color disappear. The slim body is scaleable now, which is what I installed, and the feet mod is seemingly posing a problem with compatibility. It's entirely possible that I myself have done something incorrect but I'm doubtful. If this question was already posed, sorry bout that and I'll go back and look for it. Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays ^_^

derari

derari

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
@xcalknight
http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=3685

nenina

nenina

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
Thank you for this. I made a texture for myself from a photo reference, but the mesh is just not using enough area in the main body texture for my texture to make much improvement.

quanli

quanli

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Highly endorsed, thank you! One of the first things I noticed playing vanilla Skyrim was how horribly ugly and unrealistic the feet were. They looked like bricks with a few faint lines on it for toes. Great job!

Silithas

Silithas

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Lol! the vanilla mesh looks like something from nintengo gamecube - zelda twilight princess mesh :P

ecirbaf

ecirbaf

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
Regarding plansfor male feet. Would definitely be appreciated :)

So I was stealing all these Hide Boots from dead bandits then I realized... woops. Male feet are still the old nintendo game cube model ;)

So I went ahead, copied and renamed the mesh files, did a hackjob in Photoshop with alpha mask mixing the old texture/normals with the FemFeet ones.

Not sure if you looked at this already, figured it might save you a minute or two. So it seems the polygons don't match at the back of the leg, but otherwise it's working. Wonder if there is a bone/skeleton misalignment perhaps as the leg above the ankle seems not 100% aligned when the feet is rotated.

Suppose men's feet could be slightly larger but I couldn't really tell they were "manly" or not to be honest. Adding some veins and hair from the male normal map and texture does the trick.

Posted Image

Thanks again and looking forward to a male feet version for those poor bandits :) (and Imperial Soldiers)

Edited by ecirbaf, 21 December 2011 - 05:45 AM.

Phygit

Phygit

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Regarding plansfor male feet. Would definitely be appreciated :)

So I was stealing all these Hide Boots from dead bandits then I realized... woops. Male feet are still the old nintendo game cube model ;)

So I went ahead, copied and renamed the mesh files, did a hackjob in Photoshop with alpha mask mixing the old texture/normals with the FemFeet ones.

Not sure if you looked at this already, figured it might save you a minute or two. So it seems the polygons don't match at the back of the leg, but otherwise it's working. Wonder if there is a bone/skeleton misalignment perhaps as the leg above the ankle seems not 100% aligned when the feet is rotated.

Suppose men's feet could be slightly larger but I couldn't really tell they were "manly" or not to be honest. Adding some veins and hair from the male normal map and texture does the trick.

Posted Image

Thanks again and looking forward to a male feet version for those poor bandits :) (and Imperial Soldiers)

Nice proof-of-concept! And yes... the mesh itself will need adjusting to get the leg-connection to match up. Could you send me your normal and texture maps to test with? (I'm actually in the middle of some other work, but those textures will come in handy).

Cheers.

Page loaded in: 1.024 seconds