No sea monsters?!?

Zethalas

They cheesed out on water in skyrim and just disabled fighting in it so no there are no sea creatures. It is hard enough trying to find 1 single slaughterfish for ingredients and be able to be out of water and enough in water that it doesnt run away or swim away and you can swing a weapon.

with the ck hopefully water will be returned to life other than collecting fish magickally

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My character went wading into the water in some small lake and was attacked by what appeared to be

flounder on Sheen juice (ergo rabid crazy).

Does that count? Seemed pretty monstrous to me at the time. Maybe they could be modded

into something more scary.

Say, maybe a Creature of the Dark Lagoon with a morphed Sheen-Pelosi face?

/shudder

great thanx for the nightmares

I was hoping for a mammoth-sea animal like a whale, but I think they left it out of gigantic lakes. There ARE tales of lakemonsters and there ARE tales of dragons, so why not both?

You are the dragonborn, not the krakenborn.

Oh, the things that stop and make us laugh!

They cheesed out on water in skyrim and just disabled fighting in it so no there are no sea creatures. It is hard enough trying to find 1 single slaughterfish for ingredients and be able to be out of water and enough in water that it doesnt run away or swim away and you can swing a weapon.

with the ck hopefully water will be returned to life other than collecting fish magickally

How many times have I crossed a river or come out of a lake and couldn't do something like mine or fast travel because "you can not do that while in combat." Damn slaughterfish I didn't know was following me is still out there yelling insults.

• 6 months later...

If you really do want water combat there is a flag under Character and then Race In the object window of CE, however I haven't unchecked this as I do not know about animations. Should you want to make underwater places and creatures, that will be your key flag to uncheck. You would also want to know that unlike most creatures, slaughterfish are not leveled. With those things in mind you will also need to find a way to exclude spells like flames from underwater combat.

Good luck to any who try :)

Edited by Xenvar

• 5 years later...

There's a mod for shark-sized slaughterfish variants.

But there really needs to be a mod for the use of daggers or crossbows (if you have them) underwater. Heck, all a harpoon gun IS is an aquatic crossbow!

The problem with Cloak spells is that lighhtning cloak would electrify the water away from you for quite a way, flame cloak would be extinguished, and frost cloak would keep trying to ice you up.