• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

gorky45

gorky45

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
"Add some Tattoos to the empty canvas that is your body(gimme ideas :D)" How about a dragon tattoo on the back or upper thigh? Nice work by the way.

ecirbaf

ecirbaf

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
The nail colour in the texture is about 200% the brightness of the rest of the texture, if not more.

In game, the nail colour is so bright, it causes the game's bloom filter to make it look like the nails emit fluorescent light...

Imho, brightness (also called "value") of the nail polish should be toned down. As it stands it looks ridiculous. It is not pretty. There is no reason that the nail paint would not receive and respond to light as any other part of the body, except as Boing22 mentioned, that you might add a little shine through the specularity map.

You could also improve the nail paint by adding a modicum of shading on the sides of each nail rather than have a flat blotch of colour. You can do so by creating a mask in Photoshop and then using burn or just painting black at 10% opacity to get a little volume.

I haven't gotten around to learn how to edit DDS files yet or I'd do it myself. Hopefully though this is comes out somewhat helpful rather than just criticism.

With that said, I find the same brightness problem in the texture provided by the FemFeet mod. I thought perhaps in the base mod it was meant to really outline where the nails map begin and end rather than be used as is?

Edited by ecirbaf, 18 December 2011 - 03:38 PM.

ecirbaf

ecirbaf

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
@ProgZmax: Do you mean the nail polish is an anachronism? Probably minsunderstood your joke, but just in case, quoting Wikipedia: "In ancient Egypt, women used nail color to signify social order with shades of red at the top" (...) " In the Chou Dynasty of 600 BC, Chinese royalty used gold and silver to enhance their nails" (...) "The Incas decorated their fingernails with pictures of eagles" Etc. :)

ano97

ano97

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
please add red nail for hands

Jyg7569

Jyg7569

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
A requesting for an update if possible... to be compatible for caliente's new updated mod caliente's body feet and hands mod v0-2-1, http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=2666 ,coz the nail polish for hands and feet both disappeared :(..no hurry thou ..will patiently be waiting for update

Edited by Jyg7569, 27 December 2011 - 01:20 PM.

Nadezhda90

Nadezhda90

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Updated it to use Caliente's V0-2-2666..... Mod! I will be re-adding some naval rings and Tat varieties soon, My princess wants dinner and some mommy time

Edit: I found a red I was comfortable with, and it didn't turn out crud brown. I hope you all enjoy ^^

Edited by Nadezhda90, 30 December 2011 - 12:41 AM.

Commanderhurtz

Commanderhurtz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello. I Downloaded this And the most recent Mod You Listed To Download And The Nails Areant Working. How Do I Set Which Nail Color I Want? And How Do I Get This To Work?

Nadezhda90

Nadezhda90

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
D/L Calientes latest body mod first, and install that.
Then download my mod, choose a nail color from the folders (black, pink,red,green) only one will work at a time, move your desired color to your data folder I.E. [Black]->[Data], the data folder in the color folder is the one you will want to move, Allow it to overwrite Caliente's mod, and you should be all set ^^

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Premium Member
  • 11,250 posts
Your file has been renamed to begin with 'zzz' as it was deemed you chose this filename because it would be higher up in the category and search results alphabetically this way. This is against our site rules, specifically:

Do not deliberately name your file entry so it is the first file in a category list sorted alphabetically (for example; by calling your 'My House' mod 'AAA My House'. We will either delete your entry or rename your file to 'ZZZ My House' depending on how we feel. Continued breaches will get you banned.

You can rename your file, but if you rename your file to something of a similar ilk, once again to increase the position of your file, you will be banned.

SnowMon

SnowMon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
all that aside XP.... updating more colors soon? would like to request white and purple plz!! TY and good job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.130 seconds