Daedric Armor Glow Replacer

7 Colors to choose from!

Finadan

Finadan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Can you do an orange to match the Flame Orange Daedric mod? Preferably including the daedric swords, too?

nik0li

nik0li

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Actually, I'd like to see something that just intensifies the red glow (by a little bit).

Anyway.. waiting to see some screens, and then I'll probably check these out just out of curiousity.

Squ1z

Squ1z

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Oh hellz yes. This is exactly what I had been hanging out for. Thank you man. Slash woman.

Voraxith

Voraxith

True Son of Skyrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
Oooh, I LOVE the green glow effect. So deliciously evil. Bummer it didn't affect the boots, gauntlets, or weapons though. Still, looks frakking sweet! I took some nice screenshots, too. Will post.

Ashengrace

Ashengrace

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
@Finadan - The Yellow would work really well with that texture mod. I initially intended it to be orange anyway, but it turned out a little more yellow than I had hoped. Hope that will work for you.

@nik0li - I have added a new file that makes the red glow more intense for you. Hope thats what you were looking for.

Squ1z

Squ1z

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Umm. Okay. Its awesome.

BUT.

The gloves for blue on the male are still red. Could you please make a patch?
Thx.

Beaver15

Beaver15

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
awesome glad you made a varitety of colours

Finadan

Finadan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Eh, the yellow looks a bit off. At any rate, I'm now almost positive I know which variable is the glow color. I just don't know how it works or how to directly modify it. >_>

Ashengrace

Ashengrace

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
@Squ1z - Yeah, I know, I just realized the gloves have the glow effect too. Tomorrow I will go through and do the gloves for all of them and re-up the files. Thats what I get for starting a project at 1am...ya tend to miss critical details when your tired haha.

@Finadan - I'll give the orange another go tomorrow. I really wanted orange anyway, it would look so Halloweenie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.043 seconds