The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pathetic. No point of playing the game. I also saw it's score. Very low. I pray to God that I never get this game, because it's utter crap, and I am definitely not getting that junk. I don't think so. This game Big Rigs : Over the Road Racing should be rated the 1# worst game in gaming history.

If any worst game is to be listed for me, it'd be the very first Zelda game for NES. Like you only get to slash your sword up in front horizontally, and you only have to move up and down, left and right, and enemies might even top you off guard. But since the released Zelda games like TP, WW, OOT, and MM, they were ok. A bit easier too. At least the 3D Zelda games are not all that bad, but the very first one sucked! That's my opinion about what I think about the very first one.
Hey, give Nintendo some slack - what else did you expect from the hardware during the '80s? If it wasn't for the first game, we wouldn't have had the rest of the series (imagine a world without ALttP, TTP, or even OoT :ohmy: )

It's pathetic. No point of playing the game. I also saw it's score. Very low. I pray to God that I never get this game, because it's utter crap, and I am definitely not getting that junk. I don't think so. This game Big Rigs : Over the Road Racing should be rated the 1# worst game in gaming history.

It is actually.

Hey, give Nintendo some slack - what else did you expect from the hardware during the '80s? If it wasn't for the first game, we wouldn't have had the rest of the series (imagine a world without ALttP, TTP, or even OoT :ohmy: )

Well, I'm not much of an 80s guy, because I was born in 1991. I don't blame anyone who likes the game. If you like it, that's ok. I respect that. It's just my opinion obviously. Not trying to give Nintendo some crap for it, but it's quite difficult for me to beat, so that would be 2nd, for me. Plus, if this game didn't exist, we wouldn't know the Zelda games by now, and they wouldn't exist. I'm a huge Zelda fan, but however, the first one was complicated for me.

Oh good. It's not just me then.

Well, I'm not much of an 80s guy, because I was born in 1991. I don't blame anyone who likes the game. If you like it, that's ok. I respect that. It's just my opinion obviously. Not trying to give Nintendo some crap for it, but it's quite difficult for me to beat, so that would be 2nd, for me. Plus, if this game didn't exist, we wouldn't know the Zelda games by now, and they wouldn't exist.
Oh, sorry about the misunderstanding - I didn't mean anything by it :whistling:

Oh good. It's not just me then.
Apparently every review for the game was scathing - I don't blame 'em :rolleyes: I'm still baffled that the ESRB didn't stop this game from reaching the market :confused:

You think that game sucked? What about the game that was so terrible that no one even wants to acknowledge it's existence, the game so bad that it's not even listed on game sites? This horrible abomination is none other than Ethnic Cleansing.
Holy F__K! I guess trolling isn't limited to online forums anymore o_O

You think that game sucked? What about the game that was so terrible that no one even wants to acknowledge it's existence, the game so bad that it's not even listed on game sites? This horrible abomination is none other than Ethnic Cleansing.

LOL How did a bunch of neo-NOTzis gather the brain cells needed to make a video game?? LOL

OMG..they are still trying to selling it for $14.88...geeez lest they are too dumb to keep making new versions.

But then again they make that stuff so people will do the big freak out and start screaming about it. I wouldn't have even known it existed...if it wasn't for ninja_lord666's freak out...

hey ninja_lord666 got one you probly will like :)

biblefight