SkyUI

• Please log in to reply
13870 replies to this topic

TarXor

TarXor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
CTD when I press Esc button. Not always, just sometimes, randomly.
Can it issue be linked with Steam updates? I mean regional updates of non english versions of the game.

murilomarxx

murilomarxx

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #8242007.

try to change the position of the UI Window at the MCM>SKYUI > Advanced Settings
( assuming that u use Mod Configuration Menu )

murilomarxx

murilomarxx

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #8235060. #8237707, #8238356 are all replies on the same post.

Never had this problem before, but few days ago i got an glitch with the Active Effects Hud Icons Feat as you guys can see at this Pitcure: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/255153/?
That SIX HEALTH ICONS are now permanentely active at my screen, and after trying serveral times to fix it, i decided to disable the Active Effects Hud feature trough the Mod Configuration Menu. Since this, im getting ramdomly CTDs, like 2 per hour of gameplay...

Halendia

Halendia

I have approximate knowledge of many things

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
In response to post #8234499. #8238495 is also a reply to the same post.

Already have. Couldn't find what I was looking for, either because a) Something's wrong or b) I'm too stupid. Due to previous experience with myself, I'm voting for the latter x) Still, I made concept: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/255539/

Edited by Halendia, 12 June 2013 - 07:46 PM.

remmy88

remmy88

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 294 posts
In response to post #8240958.

I don't have this problem where those effect icons are persistent (sorry) but are you a vampire? because I only get all those health buff icons if I'm a vampire and yes they are on always because those buffs are always on. I ended up curing my vampirism later and the icons went away. I should mention I use Better Vampires mod. That might have to do with the amount of buffs not sure. Sorry this probably won't help as the first step you took worked for me...

schlangster

schlangster

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts
In response to post #8235060. #8237707, #8238356, #8242819 are all replies on the same post.

There are (usually mod-added) items that CTD when you highlight them if certain data is not set in the CK. What SkyUI does is it quickly fake-highlights all items when opening the menu to collect the itemcard information. If there happens to be one of those items that don't like beign highlighted in your inventory, that's when it crashes.
So well, what you can do is: find out whichever item that is, and report it.

@getlow2
If it crashes when scrolling over the entry, I'm pretty sure it would do even without skyui.

robbyus1111

robbyus1111

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
Hello!

Thanks again for this awesome mod!

Just wondering if you know approximatively when you will release the version 4.0 ?

Is it this month, next month or the one after?

Cheers! :D

Mardoxx

Mardoxx

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
In response to post #8240958. #8243175 is also a reply to the same post.

It will be correct, it will be showing what effects are currently on the player. Could be a mod that is adding some racial bonuses or something, or a weapon, check the magic menu -- it should tell you what's active.

Edited by Mardoxx, 13 June 2013 - 12:38 AM.

Mardoxx

Mardoxx

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
In response to post #8234499. #8238495, #8242947 are all replies on the same post.

Those look nice, did you design them?
The icons (and emblems) are loaded from Data/Interface/skyui/icons_effect_psychosteve.swf (source is here https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/blob/master/src/Resources/icons_effect_psychosteve.fla)

murilomarxx

murilomarxx

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #8240958. #8243175, #8244716 are all replies on the same post.

hummm... thx a lot guys... i'm using better vampires too , and im using The Ninghem Custom Race... but now you guys ask i can remember that those health buff icons appeared after i became an vampire...In addition to this i have to say im using better vampires mod with rever progression setings and my char its starving right now i think this buffs are being provided by the vamp progression effects... so theres an problem here... the vampires gets health effects and the skyui shows it! i cant use the active effects hud propely with those annoyng icons at the screen... s***!

Edited by murilomarxx, 13 June 2013 - 03:04 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.989 seconds