• Please log in to reply
13886 replies to this topic

Apprentice Harper

Apprentice Harper

Internet Addict :^P

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

So... i find out why SkyUI 2.2 dosn't work with SKSE and 1.4.27.0.4 Patch. I'm sure that 90% did the same... I patched Skyrim to 1.4.27.0.4, I updated SKSE to latest build and uninstalled previous SkyUI before installing newest 2.2 ver. in NMM.

And the answer is simple :))) SkyUI 2.2 doesn't have SKSE Plugins skyui_extensions.dll in archive. So download SkyUI 2.1 manually and copy SKSE Plugins skyui_extensions.dll to your DATA dir.
.. and voila ;) no more info about SKSE while browsing inventory

I have the latest SkyUI and the latest skse and all works fine... the functionality that was in the some dll's that used to go in the folder \\SKSE\\Plugins\\ is now built into skse V1.04.13 or redesigned. Look at the version history in the Skyui readme for details. the dll is not needed and if you have SKSE installed correctly and Skyui installed correctly it will work without any warnings about SKSE.

I was also confused a few pages back but I went to a lot of trouble to dissect the problem and edited the Bain conversion file so I know of what I speak. I had to change the bain wizard so it would not make skyui.cfg. the stuff from that file should goto skyui_cfg.txt., If you have a file skyui.cfg in your \\data\\Interface folder and do not have skyui_cfg.txt then Skyui will not work properly...NOTE: I did not work on the FOMOD script and I do not know how to so there may be problems with it as well???

Also if any of these files are in \\data\\Interface\\ and not in \\data\\Interface\\skyui\\ Skyui will not work properly the wizard was putting them in the wrong place.
inventorylists.swf
skyui_icons_cat.swf
skyui_icons_inv.swf
skyui_icons_magic.swf
tabbedinventorylists.swf

Is this post even viable??? I wonder some times...LOL

Edited by Apprentice Harper, 07 March 2012 - 08:53 AM.

Harry1982

Harry1982

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
THE must have addon if you install nothing else imho!

As per my mod request thread over here;

http://forums.nexusm...ns-vs-equipped/

it would be brilliant to have this feature native into SkyUI!

Thank's again for vastly improving my Skyrim enjoyment! (simply hated the native UI so much that i nearly cried when i found something like this to imrpove it! ;-)

================================

Good morning!!

How about a small mod to display the equipped gears stats vs what you are "mouse-overing" in game?

Example: Looking at a new sword laying on the ground/in dead enemies inventory and you can see not only the stats of the new item, but a comparison directly there beside it, kind of like floating tooltips from WoW, by either holding a key or have it permanently displayed?

I looked but cant find anything of the sort. And yeah, I used to play WoW a long time ago and this is one of the UI (using SKYUI now) features that I really miss! For me I find it tedious to do this manually either by picking up the item then opening inventory and comparing and then dropping it if its not better, or finding my item in my inventory, remembering what the other items stats were, then leave it on the ground if its not better.

All in all, just to have the two items stats/description available on screen at the same time for a direct comparison (and/or incorporating positive/negative gains via automatic green/red numbers) would make dungeon runs and general looting so much more streamlined and more of a secondary action rather than the clunky, obnoxious process it is.

I'll go post this or a link to this if I can in the SkyUI comments/feedback!

Peace!

jmmedic66

jmmedic66

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
will it work with this update? <link removed>

Banned for linking to illegal content.
We do not support pirates here.
--LM

Edited by LadyMilla, 07 March 2012 - 01:35 PM.
Banned for piracy

Hitmanov

Hitmanov

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I am not sure where to put it but a weird bug has came to my eyes after reloading a savegame few times.
My weapon damage is not calculated porperly:
I load a savegame in which my character has Daedric Axe (upgraded) equipped - it's damage is 469.
When I open inventory screen and focus on this wepon (exactly one I am wearing), it shows that I'll be granted additional 364 damage when I equip it.
I re-equip this same Daedric Axe and only then my damage is actually 469.

In short:
Weapon damage is not calculated properly after reloading a game (and/or other circumstances as well).
Tested it without SkyUI and it seems to be vanilla problem.

EDIT
Forgot the most important:
Simple yet EXCELLENT modification! Dude, great job.
IMO vanilla Skyrim isn't worth what it costs but enabling mods such as this one actually makes the game worth even more. Endorsed.

Edited by Hitmanov, 07 March 2012 - 01:20 PM.

televator

televator

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

will it work with this update? <snip>

seriously?

Seriously, it is not a very good idea to quote a post that contains link to illegal content. :whistling:
At least, not without removing the link.
--LM

lexantis

lexantis

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
@schlangster
in the new version [two handed axe] icon is missing (there is the two handed battlehammer icon) :(

shadowasd

shadowasd

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
great mod!
i would like to see in the future a lite version without skse

cujo123

cujo123

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
I saw someone ask this before but couldnt find an answer, does thid mod fix objects from being too big in the inventory screen?

eg. Dwarven Cup, Dwemer lever, Glass Cuirass and many other objects are scaled to stupid sizes in the inv menu in vanilla, i couldnt find a value anywher to change there size only in menu, i figure its in the menu files.

Grasmann

Grasmann

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
What exactly does the aspect ratio do?
Apart from that -> awesome mod.

Ulathar

Ulathar

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
is there already an ETA on the horizon for the FavoMenu?

Page loaded in: 1.175 seconds