• Please log in to reply
13981 replies to this topic

doomknightofchaos

doomknightofchaos

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
@GameReaper02; Same problem here. CTD when opening inventory. Loading the game, and then saving it and reloading it doesn't remove the problem for me either. As another note, I didn't upgrade from 3.0 (though I did start using the mod like at v2.9 a few months ago, but then reinstalled game and started at 3.1) but did a fresh install of the mod.

Edited by doomknightofchaos, 16 February 2013 - 09:15 AM.

Viking1962

Viking1962

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
@doomknightofchaos
If you have problems with CTD, try the program TES5EDIT and clean your Skyrim files. You find a good guide here how to use the program

Edited by Viking1962, 16 February 2013 - 10:51 AM.

rhm010

rhm010

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Have installed latest version using nmm works fine but did not get the option to change font size. How can I change font size.

eSoDian

eSoDian

Not the droid you're looking for.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts
@rhm010: While in game, press ESC, then go into Mod Configuration -> SkyUI and in the General section you'll find the option to change your font size.

rhm010

rhm010

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
eSoDian
Thank you

MikkHep

MikkHep

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
I love the SkyUI mod, but there is only one thing that troubles me. That the item icons have colours etc, is there an alternative to not change the item icons?

RicardoAcurcio

RicardoAcurcio

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
during the game when I catch an item occasionally appears to me this information:
"SKYUI ERROR
Incompatible menu file (skyui/itemcard.swf).
Please make sure you installed everything correctly and no other mod has overwritten this file.
If you were using an older SkyUI version, un-install it and re-install the latest version.
For more help, see the SkyUI mod description."

the problem is that I installed everything normally and did not have any mod to do overwrite

eSoDian

eSoDian

Not the droid you're looking for.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts
@MikkHep: While in game press ESC, go to Mod Configuration -> SkyUI and in the General section check the "Disable icon colors" box.

Edited by eSoDian, 16 February 2013 - 01:59 PM.

Mardoxx

Mardoxx

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts
doomknightofchaos, GameReaperOZ Leave SkyUI and the official DLC enabled. Disable your mods one by one until the crash doesn't happen. PM me your save game (the .ess only, mediafire.com it or something) and the name & version of the mod that is causing the issues.
A couple of other people have had these problems, but haven't been able to reproduce them.
Does My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\skse.log say anything after crashing?

It could be to do with what Viking1962 is saying, maybe a new mod you installed has some deleted references/

Jake3838, Verify that SKSE is installed correctly, this done easiest by reinstalling it:

Download the latest SKSE archive from http://skse.silverlock.org/
Currently, this is SKSE 1.6.6, skse_1_06_06.z7
Locate your root Skyrim install directory, ususally \Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim
Extract the following files to your root Skyrim directory, overwriting when prompted.
skse_1_06_06\skse_1_8_151.dll
skse_1_06_06\skse_loader.exe
skse_1_06_06\skse_steam_loader.dll
and the folder
skse_1_06_06\Data

The most common error is that you will have forgotten to copy the Data folder from the SKSE archive to your Skyrim Directory.
This has been a necessity of a correct SKSE install since SKSE 1.5.1.

RicardoAcurcio, is this in container menu?

AusQB

AusQB

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
I apologize if this has already been suggested, but would it be possible to add a button to take all from the current category? Sometimes I just want to get all my ingredients, but my only options are take absolutely everything from the container or spam E on the ingredients.

Page loaded in: 1.568 seconds