The Dark Knight - Skyrim Batman Mod

chocolambot

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this :)

Maybe instead of being called batman, people would refer to him as Dark Knight, almost like the normal medieval mention of a black knight

Joker - Dark Elf

Riddler - arrogant High Elf with a question mark staff/pole/totem who creates complex riddles

Penguin -rich, snobby Breton in the far north trying to gain mercantile dominance

Catwoman - Khajit, I guess dark knight's romance? :tongue:

Mr. Freeze - Nord who uses powerful freezing spell

Poison Ivy - Argonian who uses a large range of poisons and has allied with Spriggins

Two Face - ???

Scarecrow - ???

Edited by Dodes15

I like this :)

Maybe instead of being called batman, people would refer to him as Dark Knight, almost like the normal medieval mention of a black knight

Joker - Dark Elf

Riddler - arrogant High Elf with a question mark staff/pole/totem who creates complex riddles

Penguin -rich, snobby Breton in the far north trying to gain mercantile dominance

Catwoman - Khajit, I guess dark knight's romance? :tongue:

Mr. Freeze - Nord who uses powerful freezing spell

Poison Ivy - Argonian who uses a large range of poisons and has allied with Spriggins

Two Face - ???

Scarecrow - ???

Lol, this sounds great, do you want to make this ,mod? pleeeeease :D

Scarecrow someone suggested on the bethsoft forums should be the execution cloth modded to look like Batman Begins scarecrow.

I am the hero Skyrim deserves.

I started this as a joke. I've heard a lot of people referring to the Nightingale armor as "that Batman armor", so I figured turning the Nightingale armor into an actual Batman suit would be funny. It's obviously a WIP, since there are some parts of it that don't look very Batman-like, but I'm putting it on hold for now until I figure out how to edit parts of the mesh.

Unfortunately, I don't think this mod will be suited for publication, since it uses someone else's texture work as a base.

I am the hero Skyrim deserves.

I started this as a joke. I've heard a lot of people referring to the Nightingale armor as "that Batman armor", so I figured turning the Nightingale armor into an actual Batman suit would be funny. It's obviously a WIP, since there are some parts of it that don't look very Batman-like, but I'm putting it on hold for now until I figure out how to edit parts of the mesh.

Unfortunately, I don't think this mod will be suited for publication, since it uses someone else's texture work as a base.

give me the texture file and ill retex it all and give u permission.

I used to be a villain, then I took a batarang to the face.

Seriously though:

Batarangs!

Batman sidekick follower :biggrin:

Other cool gadgets like gliding with the cape maybe?

A bat horse? Bat dragon?(maybe sorta like Ohdaviing but a stand-alone, not a replacer, with maybe own shout? again like Ohdaviing xD)

Vampire power to turn into Man-bat :X (to rival the amazing power of werewolves!)

Just some stupid ideas ^^