Exnem's Eye Candy replacer to HGEC?

RogueReverie

Hey Everyone!

So I just started my oblivion modding experience, and I started with the Eye Candy replacer and then Cuttthroat's CM companion mod V 2.0, and they worked perfectly together, but I then noticed that there is an HGEC mod out that seems to be more popular, I tried overwriting the Eye Candy replacer with the HGEC files, since the HGEC claims to already include Exnem's Eye Candy mod, but it made the CM companions revert back to vanilla bodies. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? And what am I doing wrong? Is it not possible to updgrade to HGEC from the normal Eye Candy replacer and have it replace all the NPC's from the CM mod? Any tips would be appreciated!

You should not be using the original Eye Candy replacer at all, its been entirely supplanted by HGEC (which, as its name suggests, is an extension and refinement of the original replacer).

I would suggest completely removing both Eye Candy and HGEC, and then install this, which will install the HGEC Body and required replacements for the vanilla clothing.

Also, make sure you are doing archive invalidation and all that stuff.

The links helped perfectly thanks! Only now I'm trying to add the BBB animation and the only options I saw were the Classic HGEC or the HGEC vk version at the tesnexus website, both didn't work!:( Does anyone know where I might be able to acquire an Omod version of BBB for the Eve HGEC mod?

The links helped perfectly thanks! Only now I'm trying to add the BBB animation and the only options I saw were the Classic HGEC or the HGEC vk version at the tesnexus website, both didn't work!:( Does anyone know where I might be able to acquire an Omod version of BBB for the Eve HGEC mod?

For BBB installation all you're doing is replacing the vanilla skeleton with the BBB skeleton which is in data\meshes\characters\_male that enables the bouncing movement. Also you have to install the corresponding animations to go with it or you'll not see it such as this...http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28223 and armors\clothing that goes with BBB here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34324. Obviously some of the equipment will not show the bounce because some armors are heavy. One more thing... in case you're using MAO make sure you replace the skeleton in that folder as well or the female NPCs will have weird body that you don't want to see. Good luck. :tongue: :thumbsup: