Oblivion patch won't patch (Cracked version)

PepeSmith130

Help!

I'm using a cracked version of oblivion and I want it patched with 1.2. However, I'm encountering an error that says: "Old file not found".

I somehow have to connect this to my cracked version as I am playing here in the Asia-Pacific where I bought the CD. I tried every patch in the official website (English,UK,Spanish,German,...). Can someone tell me how to fix this, or is there some other patch which caters to my version

Thank You

Pirate - we do not support pirates or piracy here.

Banned

Bben46

Check my post on how to install the Oblivion patch. It's very useful.

And Oblivion being a cracked version, did you make sure to backup the original Oblivion.exe? Cause patching it with a cracked.exe won't work.

If you didn't make a backup, reinstall Oblivion.

:rolleyes: Banned for supporting piracy and pirates.

Bben46

• 4 years later...

I completely agree that he should go and buy Oblivion but did you ever think before running your mouth about how he should buy it, hmm maybe he doesn't have the money and really wants to play it and also maybe he doesn't have a friend that has it so he can't even try it. Now stealing is wrong especially when someone worked so hard on something just to have it taken but keeping someone from someone and basically saying you can't have this because you don't have the money is also wrong. You being a dumbass won't even think maybe he's poor and even if he can afford it there is a way to say something without being a complete dick you could say instead of yelling out stop and deciding for other people I don't think there is a way but you should pay for a full version people worked hard on designing this game and you practically stole it.

There are a lot of things I want. That does not excuse stealing them just because I cannot afford them. Oblivion sells for around US $10 now. If he can afford a computer that can play Oblivion he can afford a $10 game.

Banned for supporting piracy

bben46