Skyrim Loading Screen Problem

EffeCtivExD

I have a problem in skyrim, everytime i fast travel to a point i get an endless loading screen. That only happens when i fast travel, but not when i go around normally. I have the ENB series fix installed but it doesn't help 1 bit.

Could use some help with this problem, please and thank you!

EDIT: I reinstalled the game after that problem, and i get the same thing. Deleted the Skyrimprefs.ini and skyrim.ini, just kept the saves. Maybe its the save?

Edited by EffeCtivExD

Yes, I have also had this problem...from what I'm reading on multiple forums, this problem is happening to many players on both PC and console.

My problem seems to be after the first quest, when you have to go up northward...forgot what the city was called...anyway, anytime i try to go indoors in the region, I get the infinite loading screen. Sometimes when I start a saved game in the region, it will also give me an infinite load screen.

None of my saves have been corrupted. I have installed the 4gb memory mod, but that did not solve the matter. I lowered the display settings, but still get the infinite loading screen.

If anyone has an alternate solution to this problem, please let the rest of us in on it. For myself, I believe I'm going to try to uninstall/reinstall and see what happens.

My specs, btw:

AMD Phenom II x4 Black Edition, 3.5 ghz

8gb DDR3 1600 RAM

Geforce GTX 460 (or was it 480...I'm not quite sure..I believe 460), 1GB VRAM

I too have a problem with loading screen staying so long that I can do a morning work out , take a shower and then return to my chair before it loads. Move my character around some and then move him where it loads again and that is when I leave it on and head off to work.

Hope someone can post a fix ... or some ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

I have same problem. I haven't played skyrim while but I have been installing new mods and I tried skyrim online and I also downloaded that new update. So I am thinking maybe this is cause of that online mod or new update... Maybe I'll try reinstall this game...

EDIT: Reinstalling won't help :confused:

FIX: I am not sure if this work for everyone but it worked for me. First I removed/uninstalled skyrim then just try your old save (save before you did something wrong). This might help those who have installed skyrim online or new update.

Edited by pyrzi

Did you overwrite the same save multiple time? It might break the save, i`ve had the same problem in oblivion when i did that but when i saved as a new file everytime it stopped

*edit: Spelling...

Edited by robzz94

• 1 month later...
I'm also having a problem with the intro quest. And I get the infinite loading screen sometimes randomly. I think the game is trying to load too much stuff into memory. A work around is ctrl-alt-del to quit game. Restart Skyrim and find a save that does load. Then try loading that game that you are having trouble with. A lot of textures are already loaded into memory so it makes it easier on the game.