Femboys <3

shadowxi304

This would be a dream mod for me, because i'm a femboy in real life. Also just so everyone knows that femboy doesn't mean female boy, its meaning is feminine boy. id love to see a female body shape that that transforms the female shape into a femboy, a male that looks like a female, but still no tits and has male-hood. but the only problem with this is that along with the mod there's going to need to be an armor and clothing overhaul to fit properly for this. and also id love to see a lot of cross-dressing outfits in the future if this mod is created.:heart:

here's some references. and for the sake of most people, WARNING: contains furries. Also, i wasnt sure if i could use revealing pics, so iv chosen less naughty pics. if i can use naughty pics, someone tell me and i might show more references. These pics are may be partially revealing.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

• 9 months later...
Hai there! I'm a 23 year old femboy :3 I think this would be cool but the ''femboy'' community is so small so this will probably not take root I'm afraid. It's nice knowing there's other fembois out there though ^^

Links to e621...

Oh furry, I must give you a hug!

So let me get this straight, you want someone to make more feminine male models? Just khajiits and argonians or the mer races as well?

I was planning on figuring out how to make some custom body models, maybe even some sissies like what your looking for but at the rate I'm going (currently stuck with nif problems) it might be a long time before I could even start.

Hmmm.... Actually, that gives me an idea.

Have you considered using the kid clothes? I know at least in Fallout they worked ok on an adult too, and (obviously) the girl outfits didn't have breasts.

The COTW outfits too, so if anyone made a shojo mod for Skyrim, it might be worth looking into it.

Finally, if you're any good at modding and have time to check lots of outfits, it's not that hard to make a mash-up of a male shirt with a female skirt or stuff like that. If the outfit doesn't show skin, you don't even really need a modified body, since all that is underneath are the arm and leg ends. If it does, well, probably the easiest to fit underneath is to just remove the breasts in Blender. Of course now you're left with two holes in the chest, so you'll need some top that completely covers those.

*shudders* Furries...

Anyways...I would love to see some feminine males. My character in most games is a gay very feminine male. Wears dresses and such. The best place to ask about this would be the LL website. They are more...open to these ideas then this forum I think.

This would be a dream mod for me, because i'm a femboy in real life. Also just so everyone knows that femboy doesn't mean female boy, its meaning is feminine boy. id love to see a female body shape that that transforms the female shape into a femboy, a male that looks like a female, but still no tits and has male-hood. but the only problem with this is that along with the mod there's going to need to be an armor and clothing overhaul to fit properly for this. and also id love to see a lot of cross-dressing outfits in the future if this mod is created.:heart:

here's some references. and for the sake of most people, WARNING: contains furries. Also, i wasnt sure if i could use revealing pics, so iv chosen less naughty pics. if i can use naughty pics, someone tell me and i might show more references. These pics are may be partially revealing.

Mmm i love Accelo's art...

Id like to see this happen

Id also like to be able to dress my female character in male clothes and my male character in female clothes, put simply, Crossdress

Id also like to entertain the idea of creating C-bois, or for those not sure what this is, basically its a boy with everything like other boys except his lower naughty part is female.

With these things in place i could successfully replicate all my RP characters with alternate Skyrim identities lol

But i know, im dreaming to ever have it happen i know

And kudos to furries, khajiit salutes you!

• 4 months later...

<snip>

Next time please report inappropriate comments instead of posting a rant about them.

Thank you.

-LM

personally i wish to see this mod come to be I just posted on the *site not allowed* thread you created " AngelicSnowFox" that IS you right? lol (why you choose a different name for the nexus who knows its your own reason obviously) but regardless i support this mod idea as i too want it made!

I always pick a Male Khajiit and end marrying Male characters cause all the female one's look ugly XD except for this one

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95916737&searchtext=Zahraji

But i don't think there will be a mod for something this.

Any ways its nice to see another e621 follower, but i prefer the Canine over feline. I even wish there was Anthro's in skyrim