Polygamy / Harem Mod

c4w

I been trying to figure how to make this work, I think if I change the sandboxes of the second or more spouse, I could place them into a house of my own choosing.. I'm gonna try this on Ysolda to stay in Breezehome. I'll let you know if I get that to work. if I can't, we'll wait for the CK to come out. :armscrossed:

• 2 weeks later...

down boys, make it happen first.

the way I see it it has to happen in such a way that married status remains, so your wife stays, but you can redo the quest.

I have been trying to figure out the whole thing with Variable 03 and reseting the quest, but I can't figure out how to keep the wife.

EDIT:

2nd thread to the same thing.

Multiple Marriage

Edited by migele

• 2 years later...

I am an Orc and polygamy is part of the Orcish lifestyle in Skyrim. My Orcish Chieftain needs her husband-king and harem of wives to take care of her many children while she's busy out slaying dragons! :p Being the daughter of a mighty Orc Chief and the dragon goddess re-incarnate of her people she demands her noble rights of polygamy! LOL! I can't wait to get a polygamy mod that works. I usually play orcs and they need to be able to marry multiple times, it's their customs! My Orc is going to have 1 husband and a harem of wives with one favored wife and TONS of kids. I have a castle big enough for them all, lol. Yay! Super excited!

• 3 years later...

I used the to have and to hold mod to marry additional spouses (cap at 11 although I got away with 12 using addfac 10989 1 and setrelationshiprank player 4 on the jarl's daughter in Morthal.) After that I did some digging and used console commands to reset Maramel's quest and remarry via the amulet of mara. The commands are resetquest 74793, and plater.removefac c6472. I can also addfac c6472 and with the to have and to hold mod or possibly flower girls it change's pc dial options from kiss him/her and "would you like to have a go" or the real equivelant in game, to "Kiss your darling" and would you like to make love my dear. The npc response changes' depending on the married faction (c6472) but the npc dialogue when they are talking to you just being in the same room does not include "dearest" or "love." it did initially after I married 2 spouses in addition to the 12 from To have and to hold, but at some time I broke the game and only those married by to have and to hold have the non dialed npc dialogue. I'm not sure what faction or status sets an npc to spout the non dialed dialogue but the other console command factions I'm aware of are are addfac 51596, quest 21382, marriage asked faction 000ff7f3 and marriage courting faction 0007431a. also spouse service factions c6458 and c6468. I assume gold and homecooked meal although I am still having trouble figuring out what these factions do. I can essentially marry everyone and anyone in the game except for unique voiced npc's and view the wedding ceremony. What house to live in dialogue is broken and the npc goes back to their original place of residence eventually. I'd like to know what triggers the new marriage dialogue "love" and "dearest" and be able to get the homecooked meal/store options that I don't have even though we are technically married via faction c6472. Any help with this would be appreciated.