49 replies to this topic

bloodflyer

bloodflyer

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
bro. you can change the shout cd if you type in the console command:

player.forceav shoutrecoverymulti 1 (where 1 = 100% time, .50 would be half time, .25 would be 1/4 the time, etc.)

yup. no mods required.

also, i think that the shouts take way too long to cooldown. your a god damn dragonborn, you should be able to shout as much as a dragon. i put mine to 1/5 the normal CD time. i dont use the instant damage ones as much as the other ones.

Edited by bloodflyer, 20 December 2011 - 06:27 AM.

hs0003

hs0003

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
meh, i already uploaded this ^^

Endragor1

Endragor1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Great mod dude, i was always astounded by the 1 minute cooldowns for a simple shout that is weaker than a spell u can cast with high destruction, so, yeah, great job mate (:

LegendXz

LegendXz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
I dont actually feel this mod breaks immersion since a dragon born should not need to wait to shout everytime the shouts are suppose to come natural . I was not sure if this mod really even belonged in cheats

PhantomRUS9

PhantomRUS9

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Um... Actually, you don't need a batch file. Just open the console and type "player.setav shoutrecoverymult 0" without quotes.

LegendXz

LegendXz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Ok many people are commenting on the console command . I know its there this is just an easier approach in my mind if you want to use the console command thats fine . My mod may make it easier for some . Please read the comments the same thing has been mentioned a few times

Endragor1

Endragor1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
okay well i installed it, and using nexus mod manager and stuff (yahh me so proo yoo!!) i shouted like Yol, which is fire, and ehm, i had an even longer cooldown rather than not, is this a problem with the mod, or is it simply me who's a nab? thanks for reading this :P

AliceSilence

AliceSilence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
http://www.uesp.net/.../Skyrim:Console

nate1232

nate1232

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
This is awesome! For some reason my console command to reduce shout time wont let the CD on unrelenting force go lower than 8 seconds, even when I set it to 0.

Do you think you would be able to release a different version with like .1 multiplier or something? I think 0cd is a little OP but you shouldnt wait 30 seconds to push someone back a little when a dual wield spell stuns them every time

LegendXz

LegendXz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
@endragor not sure try installing without the nexus mod manager . i would not think it would cause the issue but thats the only thing i could even think of . This is actually a console command from the game made easier to use so it should work perfectly fine . let me know how it goes .

@Nate yeah man i can for sure do that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.013 seconds