can not export nif in 3ds max 2011

LoganWPatch

i adding - choose torso - and sellect all mesh (so it became light red)

That should work.

If you are attaching, need to sort out the dismember modifier after doing that. as it will not update.

Edited by Ghogiel

• 1 year later...

Having the same problem with the error.

Trying to export .nif model file from 3dsmax 2012. Every -visible- face is assigned to the partitions of BSDismember Modifier. The same crush.

Perhaps I'm unable to see some faces (my model consists of several parts attached to each other). How I can select the "unseen" part if my model has them at all?

Maybe some other advises?

I'd appreciate your help, I'm a novice in 3d modelling.

It's possibly the Material ID problem, if you do have multiple ID's that are necessary (1 model using multiple textures) then gradually separate it into ID's by cloning the mesh and then deleting one of the ID's - check the dismember modifiers when done.

Having the same problem with the error.

Trying to export .nif model file from 3dsmax 2012. Every -visible- face is assigned to the partitions of BSDismember Modifier. The same crush.

Perhaps I'm unable to see some faces (my model consists of several parts attached to each other). How I can select the "unseen" part if my model has them at all?

Maybe some other advises?

I'd appreciate your help, I'm a novice in 3d modelling.

It's possibly the Material ID problem, if you do have multiple ID's that are necessary (1 model using multiple textures) then gradually separate it into ID's by cloning the mesh and then deleting one of the ID's - check the dismember modifiers when done.

You were absolutely right about the material. Changing it to "standard" helped a lot :)

• 1 month later...