• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MajinCry

MajinCry

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
The problem started all of a sudden after a reset. Whenever I tried to download new mods, EVERY mod would say "Error: File does not exist". So I downloaded the previous version (.17), and now I can't even finish the set-up of ModManager because I can't login. It's as if it is firewalled...But it's not. I've un-firewalled it, and checked several times.

Any tips?

Xyntress

Xyntress

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Same problem but years later.  All of a sudden can't connect to server (Can't login) through NMM.  However, I CAN login directly to website but can't download any files because I can't connect to server.

emerican09

emerican09

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Yeah every time i try to download a mod it tells me "server busy or unavailable, retrying."

It does this for a while until it just fails. This is on every mod I've tried to download. Any help?

Xyntress

Xyntress

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

UPDATE to problem.  Mod manager works off and on.  I've reinstalled.  I've added Nexus mod manager to my virus protection programs manager section.  So the only thing I can think of is it's a problem with the mod manager itself.

Before in red the note would say couldn't connect.  Now the note has changed to:  Nexus mod manager has been temporarily disabled and can run offline.

Last line in Trace log  is:  Running Threads (0).  All loading files prior to that = false.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.813 seconds