• 48 posts
I can't change Outfit of Narri >,.,<

paulrobare

paulrobare

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Truly fantastic work here. Thanks to the author for such considered and usable utility - you beat Bethesda to making the first "mod maker for non-coders" and I couldn't appreciate it more. Please continue the awesome work.

mbradshaw

mbradshaw

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
I'm using extended slider colors, and I would like to edit my follower so she looks like a red dark elf. Is there plans to add a skin tone and warpaint edit option in the future?

Edited by mbradshaw, 02 February 2012 - 05:29 AM.

calyps

calyps

Guy who does things

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts
Can't get weight to work properly. Doesn't change the weight. Muiri is still skinny, so is Annekke. If I change with the console I get a nice fat neck seam as the head reverts back to default after reload but body stays at changed weight. But like I said, with the editor alone weight doesn't change at all.

Otherwise I've been having fun. Great job. Just a bug or two...but it's beta.

Utopolyst

Utopolyst

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
Hey! Great Work!

I do have a small understanding problem though:
For some perks & spells it's quite obivous what they are, but for things like agile defender, deflect arrows and many more, I just can't seem to find them (even looking at the ab(x) etc...)

Could you please help with this?

Thanks!

TylerS6

TylerS6

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Noe i can

foretrenty

foretrenty

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
Thank you all for your support.

Latest update news: Well... it boring. Many code overhauls to commodate the morphs, entire new sub UI design. No hiccups, just a lot of coding to be done. ETA? Really dont know.. wild guess... 3 days?

Keep them comments coming, I cant help you now, but maybe later when Im done. Maybe some others will?

Take care.

Edited by foretrenty, 02 February 2012 - 03:19 PM.

Xpomul

Xpomul

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Ok, now I got a bit further, but yet another question.
Is it possible that some "random" NPCs arent fully editable? Ive easily managed to change Lydia, like giving her another armour and weapon. But if I want to edit a more randomly generated NPC (e.g. an Argonian), Ive yet only managed to change the size. The inventory, despite fully changed, remains the same as without the mod. Same goes for fighting style, affiliation and so on.
Anyone out there who has some ideas about this? (Maybe its because of the savegames, but I cant think of any sollution there)

Cicattrix

Cicattrix

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
you know that bug with the NPC hairs floating high above the head... I figured how can be solved, but only temporary... its a common issue on many chinese/korean mods, be it hair or chest armor...
for the armors, the solution is to set your NPC weight at either 0 or 100, but for the hair I have found out that is enough to just change the weight. expect thought to loose the custom color that you have set it in the editor.
funny thing is that this change make Lydia face clean also. so, it seems that this weight change has some impact on the head.
but while change weight sticks through the saves, the bad news is that this effect on the head does not. it resists thought at the doors and fast travel, so your NPC will be safe until you exit game.
in conclusion, until foretrenty give us a permanent solution, if you wanna give your follower SKKK hair and others like these, use the console command ”setnpcweight XX” and repeat it each time you enter game again.

TonyB500

TonyB500

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
So far, I haven't had many problems with the NPC editor, but there is one issue. Whenever I go to edit some of the Argonian characters (such as Talen-Jei), their hair doesn't show up. The only hair where the feathers show up is ArgonianHair11.

I would mention how you can't change an NPC's race, but the creation kit isn't out yet, so I'm not going to complain about that.

Page loaded in: 1.277 seconds