How do I change my username?

Phraya

I made this user name a long time ago and wish to change it. I want to use my regual handle instead.

If it is not possible to change it, can I change the name everyone sees and the name that appears on the members list please?

Thanks

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The staff very rarely allow username changes, otherwise everyone and there dog would want it done and they would be swamped with requests. What they usually allow is they will ban you present account and allow the creation of a new account, but always contact a staff member first before doing so.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, I seem to have made the same mistake. I missed the second "I" In Official.

I wouldn't like to remake my account/ get this one banned just to fix a spelling error. Any chance an admin would be kind enough to fix it?

Since you had been a member for a whole 24 minutes, and posted just this one item before making this request, you can easily make a new account and not lose anything of importance.

Account closed, feel free to re-register (without the typo, this time.) --TNL

• 8 months later...

I am wondering if I should close my account and create a new one. I would like to use my gamer handle instead and remove my real name. I would hate to lose all my endorsments but since there is no change username option I think I would have to. To any admin reading this I ask is this ok or is there maybe something else I should do?

I am wondering if I should close my account and create a new one. I would like to use my gamer handle instead and remove my real name. I would hate to lose all my endorsments but since there is no change username option I think I would have to. To any admin reading this I ask is this ok or is there maybe something else I should do?

"Closing" your current account is your only option. :armscrossed: