How do I change my username?

Phraya

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to transfer premium status to a new account if we close an older one (to setup a new user name).

You must communicate with Dark0ne directly using the "Contact Us" found at the bottom of every page. He is the only one who can address issues related to any payments on the Nexus.

• 8 months later...

Greetings,

I was wondering if someone could help me change my name here as well. because today i ordered a subscription and it went well. Although my name isnt showed it shows my e-mail address and i would like to change that to another screen name as well. Because while i was getting the subscription i didnt saw a choice to get me a nickname only a email address. So when i filled in all the details, my email is showed around now and i would like to change that to a nickname is this possible if so please do let me know and thank you in advance.

I already contacted support for this matter but thank you for reading it anyway

Greetings,

I was wondering if someone could help me change my name here as well. because today i ordered a subscription and it went well. Although my name isnt showed it shows my e-mail address and i would like to change that to another screen name as well. Because while i was getting the subscription i didnt saw a choice to get me a nickname only a email address. So when i filled in all the details, my email is showed around now and i would like to change that to a nickname is this possible if so please do let me know and thank you in advance.

I already contacted support for this matter but thank you for reading it anyway

As previously discussed in this topic, we do NOT do "name changes".

When completing the process to become a Premium member, there is a box to enter the current username. If that is left blank, a new account is created with the registration email address as the username.

Since Dark0ne is the only person who can do anything regarding finances here on the Nexus, the only way to "transfer" Premium Membership is by submitting a Support Request using the "Contact Us" link found at the bottom of every page.

Greetings Thandal,

Hey just wanna thank you for the reply on this message. But i didnt see a box that said current username. Anyway i already contacted a support request in the hope that my name still can be changed. if not than so be it. But it sure annoys me already. And i'm also wondering why there havent been a function implemented on the forum as well the nexus to change the name yourself. Perhaps a idea or suggestion for the site i dont know just suggesting. But like i said if there can nothing be done about it than so be it.

• 1 month later...

I have my account for several years, and I would very much like to change it to the username I use on just about everything else, but I was wondering what happens to your uploaded mods if you delete your account, and your NNM mod list. I have a couple mods on the site so far, with intent to add more and improve the existing ones, and I would hate to have people who have downloaded my mods suddenly have no way to upgrade/access to support. My nnm list is the product of hours of organization, experimentation, and general tomfoolery, and if that is not recoverable/transferable it really wouldn't be worth the switch.

Anyway, the point I'm making is that before making a decision I would like the answers to the above questions, if you glorious people would be so kind.

We do not *do* name changes. (See this post.)

You can request that we Close your current account and you can then re-register with a new username. But that would mean losing ALL associations with anything you had ever done here under the old name (mod ownership, NMM history, etc.)

• 1 month later...