• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

mexico12

mexico12

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
No offense bro but the retextured helmet, braces, boots looks realy bad. The gold is like a really bright yellow and it doesent look that great. I do like what you are getting at though, and i bet when the good Skyrim modding tool comes out youll make it look more realistic and better. Goodluck

Claw3000

Claw3000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
@mexico12; yeah I realised when I saw it in-game. Unfortunately it looked much better in .dds form on gimp, already working on the right balance to keep it looking realistic and better. I may upload trial images of my next attempt to see if I should stick to retexturing or try something else.

cecil101

cecil101

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
Can you/ Are you, going to make a CBBE skimpy version?

Claw3000

Claw3000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
@cecil101 No, I was not planning on changing the meshes or the textures of the General Tullius armor so no, I will not be not be making a CBBE version, however by not messing with the General Tullius Armor, this mod will be compatible with any other mod that does.

@everyone: added a few more images of the retextures, but in better lighting. The improvement may be down to my lighting mods however I think it means I need to tweak the normal map to make it duller.

Lhamaria

Lhamaria

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
@Claw3000

To clearify what I said earlier. Which I admit was a strange way of putting it. The armor Tallius is wearing is a new design of Imperial Templar Knight armor from Morrowind. (http://social.biowar...79525/42758.jpg)

Tmar09

Tmar09

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
could you post the ID# for the Craftable Tullius armors, both versions please

Claw3000

Claw3000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
@Tmar09: Type "help imperial dragon armor 0" into the console. The help command can help you find the formID for anything in-game, vanilla or modded. You will probably actually have to use the command for most modded things, as the author cannot easily give you the correct formID as it is dependant on the ESP's position in your load order.

@Lhamaria; I see a slight resemblance, the name could be either Imperial Templar Knight or Imperial Dragon Armor, admittedly Templar is more fitting, I might change it in the future.

dovahkiin123

dovahkiin123

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
um can you macth the gold on the armor with the helm bracers and boots please

dovahkiin123

dovahkiin123

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
um can you macth the gold on the armor with the helm bracers and boots please

Tsewe

Tsewe

Colossal Titan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
it looks very nice, please continue working on it!
IMO the "golden" gear look more yellow even light green more than gold. I think its a bit too "falshy"... i'd suggest do make it look a bit more dark / metal like.

Page loaded in: 1.126 seconds