Muiri Follower

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

DoctorScratch

DoctorScratch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hey, before i download the mod could i ask, if she looks like that once i install this?

hackpoet

hackpoet

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
So, I have skimmed through the comments. Please forgive me if this is a repeat. First of all, love the mod. Thanks for the work. However, Muiri insists on taking off the clothes I give her and running around the house in her skivies. How do I teach the woman some decency? You can take the Breton out of Markarth but you can't take the Markarth out of the Breton...

Krez23

Krez23

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Had an issue with resurrect. But then tried setting her to friendly. using Player.setrelationshiprank <her target ID> 1 . That allowed the options for followerer and marriage to come up.

Edited by Krez23, 18 July 2013 - 08:31 AM.

Zawsze

Zawsze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I tried the resurrect and it didn't work. I saw her disappear and reappear, the command showed up in console, but she still runs at the first sight of anything.

twhelan

twhelan

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 557 posts
Hey jet,

I get no dialogue option to ask her to follow, and she had her default clothes on. I tried resurrecting her and all it did was strip her, which I don't really mind, but, I would like to be able to dress her again before taking her to the pub (if I can get her to follow me that is). I wanna show her off but not if it means getting arrested.

OK, so some curious little things which may help isolate the problem.
1) I very recently installed AFT and got it working with Inigo by means of Vamyan's Follower Compatibility Patch, which helps all followers work with all multiple follower mods (to an extent - not an end all problems fix, but he's working on it). AFT defaults all followers to essential while Skyrim sets Muiri to non-essential after you complete her contracts with DB. She is a nasty piece of damaged goods, eh? That's probably why we like her so much.
2) I already married her before installing your mod, and have no previous save from before the big day. And...
3) I have already moved her into my modded for the better Breezehome with my children, which she has (happily?) not gone psycho on - yet (keeping my fingers crossed).

Edited by twhelan, 05 November 2013 - 02:50 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.299 seconds