• Please log in to reply
1795 replies to this topic

Furrywolf

Furrywolf

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
I don't have CBBE I have UNP! Can I use this anyway?

dreidz

dreidz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I also have invisible boots. I've crafted the ranger outfit, tried to re-install, uncheck/check the mods - Nothing. Any suggestions ?
Edit - Sorry, I'm an idiot, it says how to fix it in the description.

Edited by dreidz, 26 March 2012 - 06:23 PM.

Furrywolf

Furrywolf

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
Which versio should I download/use?! I have UNP female mod and don't know :(

Feededee

Feededee

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Love it! The textures are exquisite, the detail is great, and it looks like a lot of work went into this. Easy to make too, just a little bit of effort to grab some easy materials and you can make the armour yourself - this for me adds to the game that the armour wasn't just given to me, I had to make it. Endorsed!

naossoan

naossoan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
I hope you are still upgrading this for CBBE v3. I love this armor but my girl's legs looked all f'd up because the armor is clipping into her legs or something.

Keep it up!!

Furrywolf

Furrywolf

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
So anyone know if this works with UNP instead of CBBE or vanilla or what will happen if I install and I have UNP?

Psyke23

Psyke23

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
As long as you wear the whole set, it will work perfectly fine and just change your body to cbbe v2, otherwise some clipping will occur.

Also, hello guys. Haven't posted in a long time, sorry for that. Might as well get some things out of the way.

First, thanks for all your support, the endorsements and comments, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances I'm unwilling to continue working on this mod, but let me explain. Basically, I have a lot of other things to do at the moment and all the work that could be done on this mod would be just tedious replacing and nifskoping for little effect in my opinion. Yes, UNP is a different bodytype, yes CBBE v3 has slighty different proportions but it's just not that much of a difference that it warrants me spending several more hours on this thing. Like I mentioned, as long as you wear the whole set, it works completely fine, regardless of the actual bodymod you installed. In addition, while it's been an incredibly enjoying experience for me to work on this thing, I just can't anymore. I open up 3ds max and feel like closing it again because I just know that the next hours are going to be unbelievably boring. There is no challenge in making it work for other bodytypes, it's just tedious and long, and all that for, in case of cbbe v3, incredibly minor changes and in case of unp slightly bigger ones. It's just not worth the little time I have at the moment. I'm sorry I have to disappoint you guys there, but I just don't feel like doing this while not having any fun, which is the reason why I got into modding in the first place. To have fun, to find new challenges, to create new things. All of which don't apply here anymore. You are totally free to do these changes yourselves and upload them as a new mod, and I'll gladly lend a hand if you have any problems and questions, really. Just... I won't be the person doing the whole thing.

So, thanks again, I hope you still can enjoy the mod in it's current state and sorry for not doing this thing anymore.

PS: I'm working on a completely new armor, I haven't given up modding entirely. Since I only can spend a few hours every once in a while (and because I suck and have much to learn, but that's the fun part actually) it will probably take about 50 years to finish, but it'll be done eventually. Here's a screenshot of its current state if you want to check it out: http://skyrim.nexusm...ge.php?id=62457

Edited by Psyke23, 29 March 2012 - 02:18 AM.

kaasinees

kaasinees

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Can you make a matching helmet/circlet thingie?
Like a leather headband looking thing with o details on it.

Edited by kaasinees, 29 March 2012 - 03:57 PM.

Loard Vader

Loard Vader

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
For all whof are asking, it dose work with UPN just fine

Loard Vader

Loard Vader

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip