• Please log in to reply
1795 replies to this topic

r4id3n1984

r4id3n1984

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
Is there a console code for Extraordinary Ball Of Wool as i would like all the Armors and the traders only sell 1 ball 2 u.. Please post console code i will Endorse u a thousand times if i could

fauchard

fauchard

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
*ignore*

Edited by fauchard, 29 January 2012 - 06:32 PM.

fauchard

fauchard

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
th

Edited by fauchard, 29 January 2012 - 06:31 PM.

fauchard

fauchard

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
*ignore*

Edited by fauchard, 29 January 2012 - 06:32 PM.

fauchard

fauchard

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
the triss armor, the armor rates is 0?

or i have done something wrong in the process of crafting?

Naith

Naith

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
@fauchard same thing with me.

the triss armor has 0 armor rating.. why is this? :S sry if its supposed too, but after reading description I read about stat changes so I guess it's supposed to at least have some armor rating..

Edit: Thanks Oldholo :D

Edited by Naith, 29 January 2012 - 07:06 PM.

oldholo

oldholo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Sorry about the bugs so far, folks.
We're already into finding solutions (which is pretty hard without conflicting with other mods like Midas Magic). :confused:

@ChildOfBodom:
Well, the unarmored (clothing) version can't be improved to be the studded (light armor) equivalent, you may only temper the studded version like any vanilla armor. You will have to craft it again, sorry.
Guess the ingame book is a little misleading in that regard.. I'll make sure to change that. :yes:

@r4id3n1984:
Well, you can craft them yourself on the tanning rack as long as the book is in your inventory. It just requires Tundra Cotton and Glow Dust. ;)

@fauchard:
Have you crafted the non-studded version?
There are clothing and light armor versions of the outfit(s), only the latter provides any defense. Read the mod description and/or the Tailor's Yearly ingame, they will give you some information on what to look for.

ChildOfBodom

ChildOfBodom

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
Sorry to have been unclear, but that's actually what I meant - even with everything in my inventory, I seem only to have the options for the creation of clothing, not armour. I'm not talking about turning clothing into armour, but crafting the armour at all. I'll keep trying, and watching for any bugfix updates. Thankd for responding.

morpheas768

morpheas768

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
@Psyke23 & Oldholo
Really great work on this guys! I absolutely love the CBBE support for the outfit, it was really missing from this mod :)
I like the quest-like crafting of the outfit as well, it adds some immersion to the game.

My only minor complaint is that I think all versions of the outfit should be in a vendor somewhere in Skyrim, for those of us who are too lazy to go through the trouble of crafting it, and dont want to be cheap and get it by using console codes. Just add it to some vendor and make every item really expensive, like 10k a piece or something.

It also helps with testing, because when I want to test a new version of any mods that add items, I tend to just use a console code to test it, temporarily and without saving my game of course. However, there are just too many console codes to use in order to get every variation of the armor, so it would help if I could quickly get it from a vendor to test.

In any case, keep up the good work guys!

Psyke23

Psyke23

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
ChildOfBodom, I'm guessing you don't have the steel smithing perk? We overlooked taking out that requirement, sorry. For now you could add the armor with the console, by typing "help [armorname] 0" and then adding it to your inventory via "player.additem [item ID]".

Morpheas, well, thanks. ;D
The whole vendor thing is actually more complicated than we anticipated, especially with other mods conflicting. There's other possibilities like cell editing for example, but that can actually screw up your whole savestate and you won't even notice until it's way too late. CK would make things a whole bunch easier, good thing they delayed it again...

Page loaded in: 1.008 seconds