[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the mod name, what I imagined was some women-objectifying male delight kind of thing :yucky: , but it seems there is actually both plot to it and also a bit of a different focus? I'm pleasantly surprised.

I'm going to follow it if that's the case and see how it develops!

OT: "Kasia" is actually Polish pet version of Catherine. Reading what you wrote in my head sounded silly :P

Like this:Kasia.

Edited by Esteris

Will we be able to see our favorite argonian?

In a way, yes. Can't say too much just yet since it's a little bonus planned for Episode III.

Can't wait :D So excited for this mod. Played through SMC 3 times and it nevers seems to dull a bit. Keep up the good work! Will be keeping an eye on this.

Good to hear! There's a lot of things I would have done differently with SMC, especially the length and detail of the story along with the sexual content. SMS will hopefully perfect some of that.

There will be quite a lot of specific references to SMC though, mostly to the crossover quest. The obscure Hentai Mania crossover mini-quest that only took a few minutes at most turns out to have a huge impact on the plot starting with Episode II and might not be immediately obvious.

Thank you for your good work! Is there some kind of roadmap with possible release dates (roughly)?

Without knowing how efficient the CK will be, these dates are going to be very rough:

Episode I should be released by the end of April assuming the CK isn't delayed beyond January. It's the shortest of all of the episodes but will require some foundations to be laid down that won't be used and expanded on until later episodes.

Episode II will be heavily quest-based & require some new objects to be designed so it will likely be released in the last half of the year.

Episode III will have slightly less quests but will require the implementation of the brothel system. Chances are that this one will go through whatever time is left in 2012 and be released in early 2013.

Episode IV & V will each have one large quest that aims to resolve the story. These two episodes are where the recruitment system will be integrated. Ideally I want to make the system as in-depth as possible so these two episodes could take the entirety of 2013 to complete (worst-case).

Edited by Enter_77

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

Added a progress bar for Episode I. With the CK more than likely being released by the end of this month, I'm feeling more confident that Episode I won't be released until April 2012. After working on two small side projects to help get familiarized with the CK for the first two weeks, all focus will be shifted to SMS.