[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

Will there be a quest where u have to persuade Sirens to join ur side over Matari, if they have or already havent gave there full allegiance to her or u ,will they be abled to. Also if the Sirens would give there full support to Matari, will there be a wayto bring them to ur side. (This is just an Idea for Episode III, it would be cool if u could do that.)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a quest where u have to persuade Sirens to join ur side over Matari, if they have or already havent gave there full allegiance to her or u ,will they be abled to. Also if the Sirens would give there full support to Matari, will there be a wayto bring them to ur side. (This is just an Idea for Episode III, it would be cool if u could do that.)

Minor details about Episode III's conclusion:

I can't confirm whether or not more Sirens will join the player character because this will tie into the drastic change of pace at the end of Ep. III. There will be more opportunities for conversation with the Sirens at the Palace in the coming episode that do relate to this.

After the Commander and Lilliths team stopped at all the checkpoints and went back to the Palace, it said that all the Sirens except Misha team were dead by an ambush, but when i went back to the checkpoints all of them were still alive like Aradarume, Emi etc....., was that a false rumor that they were dead or is it my game being glitchy. Also if they werent dead on purpose will Aradurume have a minor or major part in the story line for future episodes?

After the Commander and Lilliths team stopped at all the checkpoints and went back to the Palace, it said that all the Sirens except Misha team were dead by an ambush, but when i went back to the checkpoints all of them were still alive like Aradarume, Emi etc....., was that a false rumor that they were dead or is it my game being glitchy. Also if they werent dead on purpose will Aradurume have a minor or major part in the story line for future episodes?

When did you go back to the checkpoints? Everyone is disabled at quest stage 100 onwards (GetStage SMSMQ03), or after the ambush at the bridge. The only possible survivors that will remain at the camps are Bonnie and Helen if either Misha was kept alive or a teammate was left behind to defend their checkpoint.

In the end of the story line of Episode II in Sexy Maids, we found out that Matari couldnt be trusted and that she makes up lies so she can decieve and use people for purposes, and make them believe what she wants them to, so i was wondering Since in the beggining of Episode II Matari said that Kasia mother was killed durring the 1st attack of Fort Pazarath becuz she was stationed there as an Undercover spy, But i also noticed that not everything that Matari says is true, so i was wondering is Kasia mother dead? or is she alive and Undercover so she can bring matari down. Ik u cant give out important spoilers like that but could u give us a hint of Kasia mother fate?

In the end of the story line of Episode II in Sexy Maids, we found out that Matari couldnt be trusted and that she makes up lies so she can decieve and use people for purposes, and make them believe what she wants them to, so i was wondering Since in the beggining of Episode II Matari said that Kasia mother was killed durring the 1st attack of Fort Pazarath becuz she was stationed there as an Undercover spy, But i also noticed that not everything that Matari says is true, so i was wondering is Kasia mother dead? or is she alive and Undercover so she can bring matari down. Ik u cant give out important spoilers like that but could u give us a hint of Kasia mother fate?

It's important to be very skeptical about everything Matari says. This will be especially true towards the end of Episode III and onwards.

Regarding Kasia's mother:

I can't confirm whether Kasia's mother is alive or not, but I can say Kasia's mother plays a significant role in the remainder of the series.

I'm going to request a lock of this thread because of the recent name change of the mod. I've opened a new WIP thread here which is posted on the Uploaded Files section rather than Skyrim Mod Talk.