[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to offer to test your mod when it is at a workable state. I don't mind game breaking glitches etc, just like to be able to help where i can

Thanks. Episode I will have a closed beta, but the project will need all the help it can get afterwards. I'll make sure to contact you - and anyone else who is interested - about beta testing when that time comes.

• 2 weeks later...

i will be able to help u test it if u will let

Marked you down for future contact. Thanks.

Update: Currently finishing up a small side project and planning to start next week on this mod. Because of several major CK bugs - such as worldspace editing & new NPC creation - the release dates posted earlier are far less clear, but I'll be working around those issues while waiting for an official CK patch or community fix.

• 3 weeks later...
Update: Interiors and exteriors finally finished. Updates will be slower for the next few days - have to look at current statues of some CK bugs and plan around them - but the next update will feature some proposed NPC designs with the opportunity for input on which ones should be the final version.

can i change the maids to argonians

For the main characters, only through the CK. It will not be as it was in SMC where optional race plug-ins were provided to change the two maids' race.

Maid recruitment doesn't start until Episode V, but the plan is to have a variety of maids belonging to different races, including Argonians.

• 3 weeks later...

NPCs finished; Kasia and Bosska preview images posted. Decided to hold off on allowing community-voted NPC designs until the next episode - this episode didn't present many opportunities for creative designs except for Kasia and Bosska.

Quest design + dialogue starts now so an end of April release date is still not definite, but I'll be more than 75% done by then.

Thank you to everyone who has granted permission to use their mesh/texture assets in this project and for world design assistance. For anyone interested in any of their work, you can view their mods by selecting their user names under the "Episode I: Development Progress" section. A more in-depth credit list will be created on release.

As of right now, the only mods that will be required are The Ashen - Oriental Beauty Race and ApachiiSkyHair. No body mods required, but because most of the modded clothing is designed for custom bodies, they will be recommended - especially UNP.

Two more preview images below. Credits to Kaileayn, Vartisharan for the Blackwood Co. Ebony Armor Texture; DigitalLion for the Umbra Sword; and NPR, KURESE for the Heilige Mutter Armor

Hero of Nirn w/ Sword of the Void

http://i43.tinypic.com/t8alnb.jpg

Serenity's Siren Scout (appears in Episode II)

http://i40.tinypic.com/15zgls5.jpg