[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could u do a CBBE version of the mod

The mod should support all the major body types. I'm including all available versions of the modded clothing so the player can choose their body type during installation. The problem is that most of the clothing that has been contributed so far is tailored only for UNP.

what? the lusty argonian maid comes to alive?!

Not quite. If anything, Sexy Maid of Chorrol was my "Lusty Argonian Maid". Sexy Maids of Skyrim isn't going to be as over-the-top as SMC and instead will try to fit into ESV's atmosphere as closely as possible.

so eventually things tailored for UNP will be made for CBBE

That is ultimately up to their creators. I'll provide links to their download pages when the mod is released. Sometimes other modders provide converted versions of the clothing, but do not grant permission for use.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the quest and now working on the final portion of the mod - the gameplay additions. Afterwards, I'm going to go back and do some polishing and extensive testing. If I do release this month, it will be right at the very end. Safest bet is the very beginning of May. I'll announce a release date once I have started working on the readme and walkthrough.

Here's a screenshot of the maid service menu where the player can send a maid to an owned home. It will be limited to one maid (Kasia) for Episode I, but the code is already there to handle additional maids:

http://i44.tinypic.com/ojdsn7.jpg

Edited by Enter_77

Wow, nice work. Is it either voiced or did you remember to put in silences of an appropriate length so people can read the subtitles?

No voices for now. The dialogue spoken in topics have six seconds of silence. For scenes, I adjusted the durations for the shorter dialogue lines so the player doesn't have to wait too long.

If you check the Interesting NPCs thread, the guy there has recruited some reasonable voice actors. Maybe some of them would be willing to voice bits of your module too?