Skyrim in Slowmotion

candymanXXL

the following problem. 've been playing well over 100 hours in total. no problems. But now remains from the game and stand fast. Everything moves in slow motion, only to get off and restart the game.

Sometimes the effect occurs only very briefly, kind of like when it shakes, only much softer.

Had the latest Nvidia beta drivers on it. Now again the previous version and it has become a lot better.

But it's still not gone. No idea what else could be. I've already changed the INI files against the original changes, nothing. Have omitted the HD textures terrain changes, nothing.

New game changes, and nothing.

What else could it be? With the beta driver I had even "Back to Desk" With the older drivers, the problem is gone.

Hardware is top. From a performance point I could Skyrim x2 to play. Drivers are up to date.

Maybe you have an idea! Thank you :thumbsup:

Edited by candymanXXL

the following problem. 've been playing well over 100 hours in total. no problems. But now remains from the game and stand fast. Everything moves in slow motion, only to get off and restart the game.

Sometimes the effect occurs only very briefly, kind of like when it shakes, only much softer.

Had the latest Nvidia beta drivers on it. Now again the previous version and it has become a lot better.

But it's still not gone. No idea what else could be. I've already changed the INI files against the original changes, nothing. Have omitted the HD textures terrain changes, nothing.

New game changes, and nothing.

What else could it be? With the beta driver I had even "Back to Desk" With the older drivers, the problem is gone.

Hardware is top. From a performance point I could Skyrim x2 spielen.Treiber same date.

Maybe you have an idea! Thank you :thumbsup:

First of all try playing on a lower graphics setting, if that doesn't fix your problem you could always try defragmenting your hard drive as that can cause slow downs & sometimes crashes.

First off, try making a new game for diagnosing purposes and see if it does the same thing. If it does not then your save game is just too big. Over 100 hours can make for a large save game.

If it does the same thing with a new save then run FRAPS - for your frames per second when the incident occours, and post your results and hardware and we can further diagnose.

DId it always do this or did it start recently?

• 2 weeks later...

thank you

my system is not the problem will be.

System:

Intel® Core™ i7-950 Quad Core

Asus P6X58D-E Xtreme

Corsair DIMM 12 GB DDR3-1600 Tri-Kit Vengeance

Gainward GeForce GTX 570 Ti Phantom

Cougar SX 700

Razer Mamba

I use a lot of mods and SkyrimEnhancedShaders_-_HDR_Version_v1-8-8-822-HDR1

and other INI files.

the game is running normally and then I go through a door and suddenly the game is very very slow. the mouse is very sluggish.

F5 store normally takes 2-3 seconds. Now it takes 30 - seconds 40th. It always inside and not outside level.

I must stop the game (back to desktop), then i start the game and it is normal speed. (stop the game and return to main menu does not work)