• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

bootliquor

bootliquor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
I think what I may be getting at with the font size is that when the record font size is at variance with the xml font size, the eye has to repeatedly refocus (meaning more strain) when looking back and forth from records to xml.

PERK/EPFD (float value) xml still displays value in hex

Unknown 5, in MGEF/DATA subrecord, appears to always be 0, except when there is a Secondary AVIF Affected (other than 4294967295), in which case it is 1.

Edited by bootliquor, 31 January 2012 - 04:44 AM.

TheFigment

TheFigment

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
@bootliquor, not much I can do about the XML as thats editor specific. I recommend Notepad++. It supports Ctrl+Mousewheel for changing zoom (which my report window also sort of supports).

Made several of your changes though not sure which Unknown 5 you refer to so left it out but did sync with UESP on MGEF. Also added Numpad+/ to collapse all when tree is focused.

spanian77

spanian77

Legion V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts
Your readme is outdated for the changes to latest versions(3.3 os the latest change you made)..and you don't write the changes you are making with updates in long description..
I think you have to write down what you change in any update cause I can't see the reason for downloading newer than 3.6

Edited by spanian77, 31 January 2012 - 03:32 PM.

bootliquor

bootliquor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
Thanks much!

In the MGEF/DATA subrecord, the unknown fields aren't numbered, so I just counted them and the fifth one was the Unknown 5 I was referring to.

and here is a RecordStructure.xml that has some info in it as well, in case you hadn't seen it

http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=7357

rabidNode

rabidNode

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
out of curiosity is there function to merge records excluding the dupes and just adding in the new ones. I am trying to figure out the best way to merge leveled lists from different mods.

migal130

migal130

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Perhaps you already know, but I don't see it on the uesp wiki. In NPC records, NAM7 is definitely the body morph slider. setnpcweight in the console. Values 0-100. Uesp is correct on NAM6. It's npc scale (how big/tall they are).

TheFigment

TheFigment

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
@spanian77, just click on the 3.8 or whatever the latest version is. That link has all changes but sorry for lack of detail. I go by the theory that the latest is the best version if only by just a little bit. If you want explicit detail then you might diff the code base but that is probably too much information. The readme upload here rejects my file names so its a nuisance to put in the readme which is why its out of date.

@rabidNode, no merge that I'm aware of. That is more Wrye Bash territory. i thought that was one of its most desirable features.

@migal100, @bootliquor: thanks for the structure updates. I will push those into the file.

bootliquor

bootliquor

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
PERK subrecords are having some problems:
DATA, EPFD and PRKF are not displaying in the Record Report

in MGEF/DATA, for the Type field, value 5 is poison.

Edited by bootliquor, 01 February 2012 - 03:25 AM.

TheFigment

TheFigment

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
DAta and EPFD under perk were marked as do not display in info. PERK is still a blob as far as I'm aware so tend not to show it.

Is MGEF/DATA actually 2 shorts? One for resistance and one for attack or just merged together into one.

TheFigment

TheFigment

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
New version. Added some of the tweaks from bootliquor and a new search which is buried in the find window to some degree. "Basic Search" despite its name is allows for searching on a wide variety of fields based simple comparison criteria. Implies an advanced search which will likely come later which will have more options for searching but I'll try to work out bugs with this first.

From this search, its should be possible to do a batch edit in the near future. That will be likely be the next big feature and will probably use a similar interface used in the search criteria dialog.

Page loaded in: 1.160 seconds