120 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 983,295 posts
Intel HD graphics Bypass package

use this bypass pack to set up your fallout 3 game files to play on an intel graphics card.

ObjC

ObjC

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thx man, i tried to launch F3 already for two days, and only your fix really helps.

redeyesandlonghair

redeyesandlonghair

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
what is the addition to the fallout.ini? I don't want to replace my current .ini file, but would like to add this line to it

bobbyraw

bobbyraw

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Mate, you are a legend. This is the best file on the site because, with it, I can actually play the game. Thank you. I'll endorse once my "hour after downloading the file" has passed.

nextjen

nextjen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In this case, it really is a shame you can't endorse a file until an hour after you've downloaded it - because Fallout would CTD for me whenever I started a new game before. Now it works perfectly. You're a gamesaver!

Bren712

Bren712

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
@redeyesandlonghair
Find the line:

bUseThreadedAI=0

change it to:

bUseThreadedAI=1

Add another line after it and insert:

iNumHWThreads=2

This will limit the game to 2 cores and prevent the engine bug from causing the game to freeze. although your game will still require D3D9 if you run Intel Graphics 3000

Edited by Bren712, 07 March 2012 - 03:30 AM.

tredmillion

tredmillion

Patriarch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
wells this fix has gone further than any others to making my game work :P...was so happy it was finally working, got to just before the goat and it crashed again *cries* well at least im making headway, cheers for this man!

Omny

Omny

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
Holy crap man, you are a godsend. I thought I'd never be able to play this game on my new laptop. Thank you so very much!

TerribleAim

TerribleAim

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm probably the only one who couldn't get this to work.
Brand new computer, intel HD graphics card, tried like 5 different fixes, but whenever I press "New" to start a new game, It loads for about 5 seconds and crashes. So I'm gonna go jump off a bridge now. Thanks, anyway.

Omny

Omny

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
Would this work for fallout: new vegas?

Page loaded in: 0.987 seconds