Werewolf (Adult Only) Idea

CoGDork

It's likely inevitable that the number of AO mods will grow exponentially with the release of the CK, so why not get a head start?

When in beast form, your character essentially "hulks out" of their clothes. So why do all weres look the same in that form? Females ought to have breasts, males ought to have.... er, you know.

I only suggested this for research purposes. YEAH! That's the ticket...

I might agree with their breasts and penis actually showing when they rip out of their clothes.. but the breasts should turn into six or should follow the less adult suggestions from other threads.. My favourite of the ilk are are giving the females manes or changing their manes to look different... plus you know.. not giving them a penis.

I don't care for six breasts, I'd rather not have any if the mod were to go in that direction. But if this is a half human half wolf then why does the wolf half not give a s*** which gender the human half is? I think there needs to be a more female looking werewolf model for human hosts, there doesn't have to be breasts (although it is a significant trait of the female gender) there could just be a more womanly shape or a less chiseled face or something. For the males I say leave em alone, the current werewolf form is already a good one and I'd rather not have genitalia hanging out if i can avoid it.

I don't care for six breasts, I'd rather not have any if the mod were to go in that direction. But if this is a half human half wolf then why does the wolf half not give a s*** which gender the human half is? I think there needs to be a more female looking werewolf model for human hosts, there doesn't have to be breasts (although it is a significant trait of the female gender) there could just be a more womanly shape or a less chiseled face or something. For the males I say leave em alone, the current werewolf form is already a good one and I'd rather not have genitalia hanging out if i can avoid it.

Of course, you could just not DL the mod... :laugh:

Totally agree with you. I've only played three characters so far and all three are werewolves. I'd rather not see their junk flopping around, but if it were done to look more like an actual animal's (Just testes, penis "hidden" in fur) I'd consider downloading it. The mod that was posted made the penises look too comically huge.

For the female counterpart, there should actually be a more feminine, smaller wolf. Possibly with a lighter coat (dark brown/gray). There was a mod for Oblivion (M.O.E.) that had nice werewolves, can't remember if the female version had breasts, but if it did, there were no nipples, just furry "lady lumps."

Modular Oblivion's werewolf

Color & size could be perfect for a feminine canis lupinus.