• Please log in to reply
4609 replies to this topic

Musickid

Musickid

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I was wondering if anyone else had the problem of ED-E losing the crafting options in dialogue after installing this... Edit: Ahh nvm, started the game with Lonesome Road, and didn't realize that ED-E having the crafting options from the beginning was a bug

Edited by Musickid, 28 July 2012 - 02:14 AM.

eyebotinthedark

eyebotinthedark

• Premium Member
  • 15 posts
Thank you for your wonderful work. Only recently started Fallout NV on the PC, used to play it on the PS3 and is full of annoying problems.
ENDORSED !!!

FrikysKiller

FrikysKiller

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts
I`ve found what seems to be some kind of bug or incompatibility (Probably the later). Any kind of blood effect (Like hitting a guy with a melee weapon or shotting him) made my game crash.
I guess it`s a compatibility problem, I`ve got EVE and enhanced blood textures, but only deactivating this mod and it`s compatibility patches stopped the crashes. Deactivating EVE or enhanced blood didn`t stop it.
Any idea on what`s wrong?. I would like to use this mod but it`s impossible if there is a crash whenever there is a fight.

kiresagara

kiresagara

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
You seem to have altered the information of some of the armors in the GECK to where "Has Backpack" is checked. Although this may be intentional to correct a few clipping issues, it causes the power-armor standing animation to become permanently glitched on even if you are wearing no armor at all.

iyumichan

iyumichan

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
Please report that to our bugtracker. bugtracker.the-team-mystery.com

dylanlouwen

dylanlouwen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
Where is this param located bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=0 Yeah line 92 i know but i cant find under which uhm how do you say theme like Interface Or display Or Well you know under which kind of param is it i like to know because i searched for over hour and couldnt find please reply thank you

iyumichan

iyumichan

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
Ctrl+G
"92"

Delta4873

Delta4873

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
Could u please release the ultimate edition version, but without the GRA requirement?

ethik

ethik

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
I'm pretty sure Cliff Briscoe was supposed to be African American, why is he Caucasian/Asian now? He just looks weird. Great job though. Thanks for your hard work. Downloading the terrain and object fix only.

Edited by ethik, 29 July 2012 - 04:33 PM.

iyumichan

iyumichan

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
Read first time install instructions.

Page loaded in: 1.125 seconds