Jaree-ra & his sister Deeja?

jmalkavian

Jaree-ra & his sister annoy so badly I want to burn them and hear them moaning {like in dark brotherhood chamber} ....or maybe have them tortured forever in the solitude torture chamber {yeah that'd be good}, with lots of moaning...lots & lots...heaps of moaning...

Have the normal quest go as normal BUT make it so you can set them up to get arrested {may mean sacrificing a ship}...

I suspect that it couldn't be done until ck comes out.

I just want that Jaree-Ra f***er to not be essential because his quest is a cop-out and he annoys the hell out of me when I can kill everyone in Solitude but HIM. Edited by IxionInc

I just want that Jaree-Ra f***er to not be essential because his quest is a cop-out and he annoys the hell out of me when I can kill everyone in Solitude but HIM.

You can "disable" them with console .....but there ain't no satisfaction in that.....Plus there is a mod that makes everyone killable....but that would just wreck the game.

NO !.... I want them to suffer ...actually to keep them unkillable ...so that they burn or are tortured and you can "marked for death - SUFFER" and spell "fear" on 'em and hit them till they're unconscious and they wake up again...only to get the torture repeated .....oh yeah I hate 'em !!!.

Actually torture racks where the beheading happens {when ya first enter solitude} where the grindstone is....so everytime you enter Solitude you can inflict some more punishment ....nice and handy location. tc.