ESP files not showing up in data files of Skyrim launcher

R3Q

And yes, before you suggest me to edit skyrimprefs.ini in the Documents\(User)\My Games\Skyrim folder to have "bEnableFileSelection=1" I already have, and I also made sure it's not read-only. Yet still the only thing that comes up is Skyrim.esm. Can anyone help?

• 4 weeks later...
Make sure the plugins.txt (and DLClist.txt) files, under the \Skyrim\ folder located at C:\Documents and Settings\(User Name)\Local Settings\Application Data\ on XP or C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Local\ on Vista/7 are writable by opening their properties and unchecking the tick mark box for "read only".

• 4 months later...
Strange. The only problem that I have is that when I subscribe to a mod through Workshop, I know the mod is being downloaded because they will show up in my data files. However, I don't see the message being sent to me that the mods are being syced up anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

And yes, before you suggest me to edit skyrimprefs.ini in the Documents\(User)\My Games\Skyrim folder to have "bEnableFileSelection=1" I already have, and I also made sure it's not read-only. Yet still the only thing that comes up is Skyrim.esm. Can anyone help?

how about checking the skyrimPrefs in Library/Documents/(MyGames)/Skyrim/SkyrimPrefs and write "bEnableFileSelection=1" after [Launcher] found at the very bottom of the file, i fix mine through that.