• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

R3Q

R3Q

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
And yes, before you suggest me to edit skyrimprefs.ini in the Documents\(User)\My Games\Skyrim folder to have "bEnableFileSelection=1" I already have, and I also made sure it's not read-only. Yet still the only thing that comes up is Skyrim.esm. Can anyone help?

cjxxxjackel

cjxxxjackel

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm having the same problem hope 1 of us figures it out

MShoap13

MShoap13

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts
Make sure the plugins.txt (and DLClist.txt) files, under the \Skyrim\ folder located at C:\Documents and Settings\(User Name)\Local Settings\Application Data\ on XP or C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Local\ on Vista/7 are writable by opening their properties and unchecking the tick mark box for "read only".

enorockwell

enorockwell

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having this problem too. I just decided to start modding Skyrim today, and edited the line in skyrimprefs.ini that OP did, and I'm having the same problem. Also the plugins.txt file is writable. wat do?

Sonreac

Sonreac

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
Strange. The only problem that I have is that when I subscribe to a mod through Workshop, I know the mod is being downloaded because they will show up in my data files. However, I don't see the message being sent to me that the mods are being syced up anymore.

DaVictum2125

DaVictum2125

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
ive installed the mods but my skyrim launch wont let me open data files to activate them. please help. ill await a reply on yahoo. DaVictum2125@yahoo.com

jroin

jroin

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Did you "Install" the mods in the correct folder???

SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data.

That's where it's supposed to go.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Staff
  • 17,786 posts
Here is a link to my troubleshooting blog. Maybe you can find something there that helps.
http://s1.zetaboards...?x=0#post631601

alzmer

alzmer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

And yes, before you suggest me to edit skyrimprefs.ini in the Documents\(User)\My Games\Skyrim folder to have "bEnableFileSelection=1" I already have, and I also made sure it's not read-only. Yet still the only thing that comes up is Skyrim.esm. Can anyone help?

how about checking the skyrimPrefs in Library/Documents/(MyGames)/Skyrim/SkyrimPrefs and write "bEnableFileSelection=1" after [Launcher] found at the very bottom of the file, i fix mine through that.

Archshot

Archshot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Have you moved your whole game to another folder? Because I did that and this happened for me too.

I followed this steps and worked. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gnMdulB4oVI

Hope it helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.978 seconds