• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

hotshot9946

hotshot9946

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
The NMM keeps crashing all of a sudden when i start it up. i have been using it for months with no problems untill now. i have tried to set to run as administrator, made sure the compadability was set to windows 7, and tried uninstalling and re installing the latest version and reverting to an older version. the error that pops up says "something bad seems to have happened. as long as it wasnt to bad a crash dump file has been made." here is the the trace log, please help.

Ian

Attached File  TraceLog20120108015136.txt   1.13KB   320 downloads

Hellsmaster21

Hellsmaster21

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
like wise i just installed it yesterday, re-downloaded and re-installed. will not get passed choose game menu.

Edited by Hellsmaster21, 08 January 2012 - 04:39 PM.

Joebob51

Joebob51

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm having the same problem as Hellmaster21. It just keeps looping the choose game question. I am running it on a HP with a AMD Phenom quad 9500 2.2 Ghz with 3 gigs of Ram and Vista home with sp 2. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall to no avail.

scruffimuffin

scruffimuffin

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm also stuck at the Game Selection screen. Looking for answers.

bigbish69

bigbish69

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
im having the same prob as above any help would be very welcomed thanks

kaoscage

kaoscage

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
So its not just me either?

webbernets

webbernets

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm having the same problem. I got through the initial setup with the two directory paths, but I figured they didn't matter. I reinstalled to get back to that screen, but I'm not sure what I should put there or if it does anything.

webbernets

webbernets

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey, I just finished reinstalling, and by setting my directory paths to a path into my steam folders where skyrim was, I was able to make it to the login and NMM window. Maybe the paths given don't exist or something, and the setup has an issue with that.

stev213

stev213

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I was having the same problem and when i ran as administrator it let me choose skyrim.

hotshot9946

hotshot9946

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
@webbernets that could be a fix maybe for game selection crashes, but what about the initial problem i posted about with not even being able to open NMM. it would be nice if we could get an admin or someone who helped create NMM or worked on it to tell us what is being done or maybe give us some solution ideas, and to EVERYONE i also posted under their tracker section for NMM in bugs, ill keep everyone posted of what they say when they reply, but by looking around there it seems like they are answering people incredibly slow,

Here is the link to the bugs area everyone, if you find a fix or get an answer with a fix for any of the problems that have been mentioned please either post back here or link it.

http://www.thenexusf...ager-open-beta/

Page loaded in: 1.039 seconds