My skyrim wife...

chaltyr

So, I married Ysolda in Skyrim and made her a follower via console command. But when I tell her to go home and then after some adventuring, i get back into town to see her in the market butt naked. So i'd like to know is there any way i can stop her from un-clothing herself everytime i leave her in town by herself. Clothing her everytime i come home is starting to annoy me.

So, I married Ysolda in Skyrim and made her a follower via console command. But when I tell her to go home and then after some adventuring, i get back into town to see her in the market butt naked. So i'd like to know is there any way i can stop her from un-clothing herself everytime i leave her in town by herself. Clothing her everytime i come home is starting to annoy me.

She's gotta get septim's from somewhere and she's ready for ya!

I think that you needed to leave one piece of her original clothing on when you "recruited" her {not sure but read it somewhere}....

Also you may be able to "forceav" an item on her {I don't know as have never married or "recruited" via console}

this page may help: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes5Mod:Actor_Value_Indices#Actor_Value_Codes

That should'nt happen unless you have a mod that removes default clothing. No matter how many times you remove the npc inventory with console or by any other means, the npc will always revert back to default clothing after you leave and re-enter the shell he/she is in. You will have to modify the the records in the mod who changes her default clothing to none.

Wait... your wife is naked every time you come home, and you want to stop that? o_O

Haha, yea... To him it's a bare-bottom problem that needs to have a solution be a-dressed, but I'd imagine that having a nudist wife would be every man's dream. Nevertheless I bet someone's getting down to the skin and bones of the problem. :laugh:

That happens because theres a mod active that removes the vanilla dress, and adds a single piece of clothing (I assume the tavern clothes) in its place. The issue is that the clothing wasn't replaced with an "outfit", but an actual piece of clothing, breaking the default clothing.

Wait... your wife is naked every time you come home, and you want to stop that? o_O

Haha, yea... To him it's a bare-bottom problem that needs to have a solution be a-dressed, but I'd imagine that having a nudist wife would be every man's dream. Nevertheless I bet someone's getting down to the skin and bones of the problem. :laugh:

stop it.