28 replies to this topic

blackbart

blackbart

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
@WildDragonfly,

Yes actually what made me decide to do this mod was when I switched from Lydia to Mjoll. Mjoll is a much better fighter than Lydia, but she talks incessantly, saying the same things over and over. Often she will start blabbing while you are trying to listen to important quest dialogue from another character. Was driving me crazy.

Tonsilgon

Tonsilgon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you...
but I don't know if I will install it.
On one side, Mjollis constant comments often test my nerves. But on the other side I absolutely love her accent and I smile ever time she tells me about the bandit that soiled his armour.
And when she says "Why the hurry".....

Anasztaizia

Anasztaizia

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Ty, ty, ty. You have my endorse. I agree with you 100% about Mjoll!

Darkcul

Darkcul

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Shhh! Be Vewy, Vewy Quiet. I'm Huntin' Dwagons

Darkcul

Darkcul

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
This should be added with No NPC Greetings.

blackbart

blackbart

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
@Anasztaizia, Your welcome :) and I appreciate the endorse.
@Darkcut, I am actually considering something like that, but I don't like completely deleting them. As I don't consider myself to be a real modder, I haven't looked into how to do any serious editing with ESP's and whatnot.

What I am looking into at this time is how to do FOMOD scripts so I can make it easy for people to just delete the dialogues they do not like.

Darkcul

Darkcul

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Why am I the only one who has endorsed this ? Everyone else likes hearing the same thing over n over again.

blackbart

blackbart

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Well considering that for now it only mods one character, I don't expect huge praises, or mod of the month or anything :)

Darkcul

Darkcul

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
What a load of s*** title says silent followers meaning more then one.

blackbart

blackbart

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Yes, but the description clearly states that *currently* it only modifies Mjoll. Also the version being 0.1 would imply that the mod is not finished, and like many other mods, is a work in progress.

I am in the process of trying out other followers to see which ones may be good to mod as well. So far I have been working on the mercenaries, but none of them seem to talk much to begin with.

Page loaded in: 1.559 seconds