CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you just adjusting the vanila animations with breast movement or will you be tweaking the actual walk as well?

Either way I can't wait! Thanks so much again!

Right now just tweaking the Vanilla animations to include Breast physics.

I ran into a little stumbling block last night and took a break. But I have since corrected it and will work on it more tonight.

(Hopefully be able to release a walk pack)

New Version!

See first post in the thread for the link:

Version Notes

------------------

Version V2.3 "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.3" <-- Download

-Female Walking animtions now included (I may create a less jiggly walk animation for these next)

-Updated Level of Detail for Breast and butt bones to allow the rendering of breast bounce from a further distance. (you must reinstall the entire mod for this as it uses the skeleton files)

-Melty Breasts fixed for some. I hope to have this completely fixed by next release. (Some say if you move the body a little then the breasts are fine when nude)

-Idle animation tweaked a little.

-First person breasts fixed (Removed them from first person, this was an unintended bug that caused strange effects in first person mode)

-Skin weights adjusted a bit for smooth breast animations. (there was a problem around the areola in the last release)

Edited by CherryHotaling

I plan on replacing the male walks next (Nooo im not going to make the men all walk like woman I promise!)

What im going to do is simply JUST add the breast and butt bone movement to the files so that way the men will not use the breast movement.

However the Female orcs will!!

I told you I would give you some female orc loving soon! (That sounded much dirtier then I envisioned it)

I will update those possibly in separate packs now.

So I will probably create separate packs for a chunk of animations that I will convert with physics and link it to my main mod.

I will keep you posted!