CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loaded this mod, reloaded CBBE and then natural breast, lots of issues suddenly appeared with FXdustdrop error. Had to unload it finally and never did get the "bounce". Used BOSS on it as well

Edited by Colinpark

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently tried to download this using the Download with Manager option, and now every time I try to select the mod in NMM it crashes NMM, so I am unable to even delete it from my list of mods. Has this happened before; any ideas on how to fix it?

• 1 month later...

Why can't I get this mod to work with CBBE? the game plays alright and the breasts and butt jiggle, but it won't let me keep the shapes and sizrs I set using CBBE. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by iratecelt

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Umm I am brand new to nodding and I would love to be able to enjoy all the hard work that was poured into this and all kinds of mods(not just the nsfw ones) but I downloaded this mod,the race menu mod,installed both following the directions to the letter and when I tested it out alli got was that the female nord I chose (at random)was she looked lik Astrid after she got burned up from the neck down please help tyvvm

• 1 year later...